1970 Ford Shelby GT350 Convertible Pro touring
Shelby GT350 Convertible Pro touring
Tremec 5 Speed Manual
Shelby GT350 Convertible
Free 1 Year Warranty*
• Professional, almost $100K with no expense spared, rotisserie restoration (look under this car!!!)
• Professionally built Ford aluminum head 351 V-8 w/ the best parts plus reliability@around 500hp !
• Upgraded HD Tremec 5-speed close ratio manual transmission with Hurst shifter
• Expensive-fully Independent rear differential with posi-traction, Upgraded 4 wheel fully independent and adjustable
suspension ( like the Corvette )
• Spectacular mirror finish Dark cherry and Sebring Silver metallic paint show waxed and detailed
• Correct Shelby GT350 body pkg with the fresh air hood, scoops, spoilers professionally installed and looks great
• Brand new color matched Dark Cherry Stayfast canvas convertible top with matching boot
• Correct Shelby padded roll bar, Shelby Black bucket seats with Shelby embroidery and full center console
• Original Rim-blow Shelby steering wheel
• Custom dash with full array of Dakota Digital gauges including 8K RPM tach, Speedo, volts, fuel and oil pressure, Custom
Dakota glove box digital clock
• Original AM/FM stereo(Hidden digital sound system with Bluetooth-AM/FM/Ipod etc)
• Optional 4-wheel power disc brakes
• Expensive upgraded rack and pinion fast ratio power steering
• Upgraded billet aluminum pulleys, Upgraded aluminum radiator, Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Chrome Shelby Cobra alloys with hi speed radials
• Great sounding dual exhaust
• Professionally reproduced & restored, 3 folder of receipts, and the top goes down
• Show or drive this incredible Pro-touring Shelby GT350 convertible.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Body Color
- Dark cherry
- Body Style
- Shelby GT350 Convertible
- Interior Color
- Black bucket seat
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice