1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Convertible
Call For Price
Cutlass 442 Convertible
Free 1 Year Warranty*
'72 OLDS 442 CONVERTIBLE
• Frame off Rotisserie restoration ( look under this car)
• Rebuilt custom Olds alum head 455 bored .30 over with Street Demon 4 bbl carb 525 HP
• Rebuilt Muncie Heavy Duty M21 4 speed transmission
• Brand new Moser tru track heavy duty 12-Bolt Rear Differential with 3.42 gears
• Mirror finish brand new Matador Red paint with correct painted White Stripes cleared over professionally show waxed and detailed
• Correct W25 Air Induction snorkel hood
• New White bucket seat interior with optional woodgrain interior trim and factory console
• New white power top with matching boot
New carpet and door panels
• Full array of custom Dakota digital gauges including speedo, Fuel, Temp, Oil Pressure & 8K RPM Tach
• Olds 4-spoke Sports Steering Wheel
• Upgraded Ice-Cold Vintage Air-Conditioning A/C and heat
• Upgraded Pioneer Digital Stereo with AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX, Bluetooth Audio Streaming and upgraded premium speakers
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed Trunk Compartment
• Great looking Chrome & Stainless trim
• 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra Sharp Power Steering
• Custom Chrome US Mag Wheels with high speed radials
Upgraded with Viking coil over in the front and rear. Fully boxed control arms and tubular frame A arms
• Upgraded American Racing 18” & 20” Black Alloys with Nitto High Speed Radials
• Great sounding dual exhaust system with ceramic coated headers
• Professionally Reproduced and Restored
• Show or just enjoy driving this show stopping '72 Olds 442 Convertible
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Body Color
- Matador red w/ white stripes
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- White bucket seats
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice