1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 30th Anniversary
- '97 CAMARO Z-28 30TH ANNIVERSARY
- Rare, 1 of only 4,533 30th Z-28s Produced (95,812 Camaros built in '97)
- Optional T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Mirror finish factory Artic White with 30th Anniversary Hugger Orange Stripe Electronically metered for Authenticity
- Full factory gauges with 7K RPM tach, 150MPH speedo, oil pressure, temp and volts
- Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
- Loaded with options like power windows, power door locks, power mirrors and Keyless
- Rack + Pinion Power Steering
- Factory 16” 5-Spoke Wheels with High-Speed Radials
- Comes with 2 Sets of Keys too!
- This is how you buy an Blue Chip Investment Grade, Collector Quality, '97 Camaro Z-28 30th Anniversary time capsule to show or drive
- All Original, Museum Quality, Car-Fax Certified and only 9,220 miles! (Only driven 400 Mile a Year!)
- Original GM LT1 5.7L V-8
- Heavy Duty Rear Differential
- Original, Like New, Artic White Bucket seats with 30th Anniversary call-outs
- Factory Camaro Leather Steering Wheel with Tilt Column
- Factory AC Delco AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes with ABS
- Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
- Driven only 400 Miles a Year, Triple White, Museum Quality and All Original Too!
Camaro Z/28 30th Anniversary
5.7L LT1 V8
6 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
97 CAMARO Z-28 30TH ANNIVERSARY
• All Original, Museum Quality, Car-Fax Certified and only 9,220 miles! (Only driven 400 Mile a Year!)
• Rare, 1 of only 4,533 30th Z-28s Produced (95,812 Camaros built in '97)
• Original GM LT1 5.7L V-8
• Optional T56 6-Speed Manual Transmission
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror finish factory Artic White with 30th Anniversary Hugger Orange Stripe Electronically metered for Authenticity
• Original, Like New, Artic White Bucket seats with 30th Anniversary call-outs
• Full factory gauges with 7K RPM tach, 150MPH speedo, oil pressure, temp and volts
• Factory Camaro Leather Steering Wheel with Tilt Column
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
• Factory AC Delco AM/FM/CD Stereo
• Loaded with options like power windows, power door locks, power mirrors and Keyless
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Rack + Pinion Power Steering
• 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes with ABS
• Factory 16” 5-Spoke Wheels with High-Speed Radials
• Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
• Comes with 2 Sets of Keys too!
• Driven only 400 Miles a Year, Triple White, Museum Quality and All Original Too!
• This is how you buy an Blue Chip Investment Grade, Collector Quality, '97 Camaro Z-28 30th Anniversary time capsule to show or drive
All wholesale clearance discounted vehicles like this one do not qualify for the free extended warranty or shipping but can be purchased at our wholesale cost.
- Engine Size
- 5.7L LT1 V8
- Body Color
- Arctic White
- Body Style
- Camaro Z/28
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice