1969 Oldsmobile 442
- '69 OLDS 442
- Rebuilt Olds Rocket 455cid V-8 @ 380 Horsepower and 500 Foot Pound of Torque!
- Rebuilt 12-Bolt Rear Differential
- Great looking, Black Bucket Seat Interior with optional woodgrain interior trim
- Great looking Original Steering Wheel
- Original AC Delco AM/FM Radio
- Great Looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
- Detail Trunk with Correct Mat and Spare
- Ultra Sharp, Fast Ratio, Power Steering
- Great sounding dual exhaust w/ Trumpet Tips
- Show or drive this Investment Grade, Collector Quality, '69 Olds 442
- Recent, Professional Restoration of the ultimate Gentleman's Muscle Car
- Rebuilt Olds Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
- Mirror finish, correct “10” code, Ebony Black Paint with Gold Stripes Show waxed
- Full array of gauges including 120mph speedo
- Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning
- New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Optional Power Disc Brakes
- Correct Color-Match Wheels with Radial Tires
- Olds Rocket 455cid V8, Correct “10” Code Ebony Black and a Recently Restored too!
Free 1 Year Warranty
'69 OLDS 442
• Recent, Professional Restoration of the ultimate Gentleman's Muscle Car
• Rebuilt Olds Rocket 455cid V-8 @ 380 Horsepower and 500 Foot Pound of Torque!
• Rebuilt Olds Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
• Rebuilt 12-Bolt Rear Differential
• Mirror finish, correct “10” code, Ebony Black Paint with Gold Stripes Show waxed
• Great looking, Black Bucket Seat Interior with optional woodgrain interior trim
• Full array of gauges including 120mph speedo
• Great looking Original Steering Wheel
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning
• Original AC Delco AM/FM Radio
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Great Looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detail Trunk with Correct Mat and Spare
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra Sharp, Fast Ratio, Power Steering
• Correct Color-Match Wheels with Radial Tires
• Great sounding dual exhaust w/ Trumpet Tips
• Olds Rocket 455cid V8, Correct “10” Code Ebony Black and a Recently Restored too!
• Show or drive this Investment Grade, Collector Quality, '69 Olds 442
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 455cid V8
- Body Color
- Ebony Black
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice