1967 Pontiac GTO
- 67 PONTIAC GTO CONVERTIBLE
- PHS (Pontiac Historical society) documented real GTO, original red and 4 speed convertible!
- Optional close ratio 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Mirror finish, Correct “R” Code, Regimental Red paint show waxed and detailed
- Black Power Convertible Top with Matching Boot
- Optional Pontiac 3-spoke Woodgrain Steering wheel
- Hidden Digital sound AM/FM/Stereo
- Detailed trunk compartment
- Optional Power Disc Brakes
- Great sounding Dual Exhaust
- This car just sits right, sounds great and goes down the road so nicely. Show or just enjoy going for a drive in this Investment Grade, Collector Quality, Iconic '67 Pontiac GTO Convertible
- Over $30K in restoration receipts and loaded with options
- Pontiac's Legendary, Correct "WT" date coded, 400cid V-8 with 4-BBL Carb @ 335HP
- Optional Heavy Duty, Saf-T-Trak ( Posi) rear differential
- Great looking Black bucket seat interior with factory console
- Fully Restored dash with full set of gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Fuel & Clock
- Original Delco Radio
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Optional Fast Ratio Power steering
- Classic 15” Pontiac Rally I wheels with fresh BFG Radial T/A's
- Loaded with Documentation including PHS, Owner's Manual, $30K Folder Full of Receipts,2 sets of keys and owners manual too it's that kind of car.
Matching #'s 400cid V8
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
67 PONTIAC GTO CONVERTIBLE
• Over $30K in restoration receipts and loaded with options
• PHS (Pontiac Historical society) documented real GTO, original red and 4 speed convertible!
• Pontiac's Legendary, Correct "WT" date coded, 400cid V-8 with 4-BBL Carb @ 335HP
• Optional close ratio 4-Speed Manual Transmission
• Optional Heavy Duty, Saf-T-Trak ( Posi) rear differential
• Mirror finish, Correct “R” Code, Regimental Red paint show waxed and detailed
• Great looking Black bucket seat interior with factory console
• Black Power Convertible Top with Matching Boot
• Fully Restored dash with full set of gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Fuel & Clock
• Optional Pontiac 3-spoke Woodgrain Steering wheel
• Original Delco Radio
• Hidden Digital sound AM/FM/Stereo
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed trunk compartment
• Optional Fast Ratio Power steering
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Classic 15” Pontiac Rally I wheels with fresh BFG Radial T/A's
• Great sounding Dual Exhaust
• Loaded with Documentation including PHS, Owner's Manual, $30K Folder Full of Receipts,2 sets of keys and owners manual too it's that kind of car.
• This car just sits right, sounds great and goes down the road so nicely. Show or just enjoy going for a drive in this Investment Grade, Collector Quality, Iconic '67 Pontiac GTO Convertible
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Matching #'s 400cid V8
- Body Color
- Correct "R" Code, Regimental Red
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice