1961 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
- '61 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD SIXTY SPECIAL
- Only driven 850 miles per year!
- Original Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission
- Great looking, Correct “29” Code San Remo Turquoise paint show waxed and detailed
- Great looking, matching Turquoise Electrically-adjustable Bench Seat Interior
- Factory gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Fuel, Temperature and Clock
- Ice-Cold Factory Air-Conditioning A/C
- Loaded with options including 4 Power Windows, 4 Power Vent Windows, Power Locks, Driver-side adjustable Mirror and Cruise Control!
- Detailed Trunk with Full Size Spare
- Power Brakes and Power Steering
- From the Days when the word Cadillac was Synonymous with the World's Best
- Awesome Find, Leaded with Almost Every option Imaginable!
- Matching #'s Cadillac 390cid V8@ 325HP
- Factory HD Rear Differential
- Iconic Rear Tail Fins
- Stainless and Woodgrain Interior Trim
- Original 2-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Upgraded RetroSound AM/FM/AUX Digital Stereo (Original comes with the car)
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
- Factory 15” Wheels with Color-Matched Hubcaps and Radial Tires
- Show or drive this Collector Quality, Iconic, '61 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
Fleetwood Sixty Special
Hydro Matic Automatic
Free 1 Year Warranty
'61 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD SIXTY SPECIAL
• Awesome Find, Leaded with Almost Every option Imaginable!
• Only driven 850 miles per year!
• Matching #'s Cadillac 390cid V8@ 325HP
• Original Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission
• Factory HD Rear Differential
• Great looking, Correct “29” Code San Remo Turquoise paint show waxed and detailed
• Iconic Rear Tail Fins
• Great looking, matching Turquoise Electrically-adjustable Bench Seat Interior
• Stainless and Woodgrain Interior Trim
• Factory gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Fuel, Temperature and Clock
• Original 2-Spoke Steering Wheel
• Ice-Cold Factory Air-Conditioning A/C
• Upgraded RetroSound AM/FM/AUX Digital Stereo (Original comes with the car)
• Loaded with options including 4 Power Windows, 4 Power Vent Windows, Power Locks, Driver-side adjustable Mirror and Cruise Control!
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Full Size Spare
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Power Brakes and Power Steering
• Factory 15” Wheels with Color-Matched Hubcaps and Radial Tires
• From the Days when the word Cadillac was Synonymous with the World's Best
• Show or drive this Collector Quality, Iconic, '61 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 390cid V8
- Body Color
- San Remo Turquoise
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
What Customers Are Saying
I dad a great experience with this dealership. Trey Watkins was especially helpful. They were able to answer questions, provide photos and video as requested. I did not get my car at the time I expected only because they noticed an area of paint imperfection on the trunk of the car. Before the car was to leave the shop they repainted the area to make sure it looked appropriate. Since I had already purchased the car they could have easily just sent it out as it was. However, they didn't and preferred h ... Read More >Marcus W. - 11/8/2016
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice