1961 Austin Healey Sprite Roadster
- '61 Austin Healey Sprite MkII Roadster
- Rebuilt 948cc 4 Cylinder Engine with Twin SU Carbs
- Mirror finish Olde English White paint with Red Racing Stripes
- Great Looking Black Bucket Seat Interior with Red Wilton Wool Carpets
- Full Complement of Smiths Gauges w/100mph Speedo & 6K RPM Tach
- Show ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Great Handling Rack & Pinion Steering
- Original Wire "Knock Off" Wheels w/ Capital Tires
- Surprisingly Quick and Nimble!
- Beautifully Restored Classic British Roadster!
- 4-speed Manual Transmission
- Black Convertible Top w/ Original Side Screens
- Burl Walnut Dash Trim
- Original 2-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Detailed And Painted trunk
- Heavy Duty Disc Brakes
- Great Looking Chrome & Polished Stainless Trim
- Show or Drive this Classic British Roadster
948cc Inline 4
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'61 Austin Healey Sprite MkII Roadster
• Beautifully Restored Classic British Roadster!
• Rebuilt 948cc 4 Cylinder Engine with Twin SU Carbs
• 4-speed Manual Transmission
• Mirror finish Olde English White paint with Red Racing Stripes
• Black Convertible Top w/ Original Side Screens
• Great Looking Black Bucket Seat Interior with Red Wilton Wool Carpets
• Burl Walnut Dash Trim
• Full Complement of Smiths Gauges w/100mph Speedo & 6K RPM Tach
• Original 2-Spoke Steering Wheel
• Show ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed And Painted trunk
• Great Handling Rack & Pinion Steering
• Heavy Duty Disc Brakes
• Original Wire "Knock Off" Wheels w/ Capital Tires
• Great Looking Chrome & Polished Stainless Trim
• Surprisingly Quick and Nimble!
• Show or Drive this Classic British Roadster
All wholesale clearance discounted vehicles like this one do not qualify for the free extended warranty or shipping but can be purchased at our wholesale cost.
- Engine Size
- 948cc Inline 4
- Body Color
- Olde English White
- Body Style
- Austin Healey
- Interior Color
- Black Bucket Seats
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice