1957 Porsche Speedster Cabriolet
- '57 PORSCHE 356 BECK SPEEDSTER
- Only driven 6112
- Upgraded Electric Fuel Pump
- Mirror finish Wine Burgundy paint professionally show waxed and detailed
- Great Looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
- VDO Gauges including 200MPH Speedo 60 RPM Tach, Temp & Fuel
- 3-Spoke Woodgrain Steering Wheel
- Detailed Bonnet with full side spare
- Optional Porsche 15” Alloys with High Speed Radials
- Copy of Beck Build Sheet
- Show or drive this Iconic '57 Porsche 356 Beck Speedster
- Breathtaking 356 Speedster built by Special Edition, Inc
- Optional 1915cc with Dual Weber Down Drafts @ 90HP
- Close-ratio 4-Speed manual with upgraded Pro-Street Transaxle
- New Canvas Convertible Top w/ Matching Boot
- Great looking Tan Bucket Seat Interior
- Upgraded Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD Digital Sound with Infinity Speakers
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Front Disc Brakes
- Great Sounding Dual Exhaust
- Classic 356 Speedster Styling, 1915cc with Dual Weber Down Drafts Carbs and the Top Goes Down Too!
Close Ratio 4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'57 PORSCHE 356 BECK SPEEDSTER
• Breathtaking 356 Speedster built by Special Edition, Inc
• Only driven 6112
• Optional 1915cc with Dual Weber Down Drafts @ 90HP
• Upgraded Electric Fuel Pump
• Close-ratio 4-Speed manual with upgraded Pro-Street Transaxle
• Mirror finish Wine Burgundy paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• New Canvas Convertible Top w/ Matching Boot
• Great Looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
• Great looking Tan Bucket Seat Interior
• VDO Gauges including 200MPH Speedo 60 RPM Tach, Temp & Fuel
• Upgraded Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD Digital Sound with Infinity Speakers
• 3-Spoke Woodgrain Steering Wheel
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Bonnet with full side spare
• Front Disc Brakes
• Optional Porsche 15” Alloys with High Speed Radials
• Great Sounding Dual Exhaust
• Copy of Beck Build Sheet
• Classic 356 Speedster Styling, 1915cc with Dual Weber Down Drafts Carbs and the Top Goes Down Too!
• Show or drive this Iconic '57 Porsche 356 Beck Speedster
- Body Color
- Wine Burgundy
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice