1985 Ferrari 308 GTSi
- Collector quality last year 308 GTSi Targa in triple black
- 5-speed close ratio trans with the classic gated shifter
- 4 wheel fully independent suspension
- Great looking black leather seats with red piping
- Power windows and power locks
- Updated Kenwood digital sound system
- Trademark exotic sound Ferrari dual exhaust
- Freshly $8000.00 service and ready to show or just enjoy driving!
- Great sounding 3.0 liter hand built 32V aluminum fuel injected V-8
- 4 wheel factory disc braking system
- Freshly waxed and show detailed mirror finish Nero black paint
- Ice cold factory air-conditioning
- Full array of factory gauges incl 180 mph speedo and 10k rpm tach
- Great looking lift off black vinyl targa roof panel (stored with the car)
- Ferrari 5-Star factory alloys wrapped in fresh hi speed radials
- These cars have continued to go up in value and are now considered collectible
3.0 Liter V8
Free 1 Year Warranty
• Collector quality last year 308 GTSi Targa in triple black
• Great sounding 3.0 liter hand built 32V aluminum fuel injected V-8
• 5-speed close ratio trans with the classic gated shifter
• 4 wheel factory disc braking system
• 4 wheel fully independent suspension
• Freshly waxed and show detailed mirror finish Nero black paint
• Great looking black leather seats with red piping
• Ice cold factory air-conditioning
• Power windows and power locks
• Full array of factory gauges incl 180 mph speedo and 10k rpm tach
• Updated Kenwood digital sound system
• Great looking lift off black vinyl targa roof panel (stored with the car)
• Trademark exotic sound Ferrari dual exhaust
• Ferrari 5-Star factory alloys wrapped in fresh hi speed radials
• Freshly $8000.00 service and ready to show or just enjoy driving!
• These cars have continued to go up in value and are now considered collectible
- Engine Size
- 3.0 Liter V8
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Black leather with red piping
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice