1970 Chevrolet Camaro SS Pro-Touring LS
- 70 ½ Pro touring RS Z-28 Camaro with a no expense spared rotisserie build
- Transzilla close ratio HD 6 speed T56 (rated at 850ftlbs torque!)
- RS split bumper front end
- 4 wheel adjustable coil over suspension
- Fast ratio power steering,
- Polished 17”+18” U.S mag alloys w/ hi speed radials
- Pioneer digital sound system
- Cold Vintage air brand modern air-conditioning
- Great sounding flowmaster dual exhaust
- Fresh LS1 V8 with upgraded cam, heads and BBK intake @ 450hp
- Mirror finish Bentley storm grey metallic paint with charcoal stripes clear coated and show waxed
- All new black bucket seat interior with custom console
- Wilwood components 4 wheel power disc brakes
- 12 bolt HD rear with posi traction
- Vintage USA full array of custom gauges inc 140 mph speedo and 8K tach plus vitals
- All new painless wiring system
- Serpentine belt system, detailed engine and trunk compartments
- Show or drive this beautifully done pro touring camaro, it is fabulous!
Camaro SS Pro-Touring LS
6 Speed Manual
SS Pro-Touring LS
Free 1 Year Warranty
• 70 ½ Pro touring RS Z-28 Camaro with a no expense spared rotisserie build
• Fresh LS1 V8 with upgraded cam, heads and BBK intake @ 450hp
• Transzilla close ratio HD 6 speed T56 (rated at 850ftlbs torque!)
• Mirror finish Bentley storm grey metallic paint with charcoal stripes clear coated and show waxed
• RS split bumper front end
• All new black bucket seat interior with custom console
• 4 wheel adjustable coil over suspension
• Wilwood components 4 wheel power disc brakes
• Fast ratio power steering,
• 12 bolt HD rear with posi traction
• Polished 17”+18” U.S mag alloys w/ hi speed radials
• Vintage USA full array of custom gauges inc 140 mph speedo and 8K tach plus vitals
• Pioneer digital sound system
• All new painless wiring system
• Cold Vintage air brand modern air-conditioning
• Serpentine belt system, detailed engine and trunk compartments
• Great sounding flowmaster dual exhaust
• Show or drive this beautifully done pro touring camaro, it is fabulous!
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- LS1 V8
- Body Color
- Cortez Silver
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Black bucket seat
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice