1971 Chevrolet Chevelle
- '71 CHEVELLE SS454
- Showing 760 Test Miles
- New Muncie M22 4-speed Manual Transmission
- Mirror finish, correct “24” code Ascot Blue paint with Black SuperSport stripes professionally show waxed & detailed
- Great looking Black Bucket seat interior with full factory center console and Hurst Shifter
- Original SS Steering Wheel w/ Tilt Column
- New Carpets, Door Panels & Dash pad
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Detailed trunk with full spare and correct mat
- Optional fast-ratio power steering
- Great sounding dual exhaust w/ factory tips
- 454cid Big-Block V8, M22 4-speed manual Ascot Blue paint and Dual Exhaust too!
- Professional, Comprehensive, restoration of this Factory, Ascot Blue '71 Chevelle SS454
- Chevrolet “Big-Block” 454cid V8 with Aluminum Heads, Roller Rockers, Electronic Ignition and Carter 4-BBL Carb @ 450HP
- Chevrolet 12-Bolt, Heavy Duty Rear differential
- Iconic Cowl Induction hood w/ fresh-air Flapper
- Full array of gauges including 7K RPM Tach, 120mph speedo and working Clock too!
- Chevrolet AM/FM Radio from AC Delco
- Optional, Ice-Cold, Factory Air-Conditioning A/C
- Great looking chrome + stainless trim
- Optional Power Disc Brakes
- Factory SS wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle GTII Radials
- Folder Loaded with Build receipts
- Show or simply enjoy going for a drive in this legendary, Collector Quality '71 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'71 CHEVELLE SS454
• Professional, Comprehensive, restoration of this Factory, Ascot Blue '71 Chevelle SS454
• Showing 760 Test Miles
• Chevrolet “Big-Block” 454cid V8 with Aluminum Heads, Roller Rockers, Electronic Ignition and Carter 4-BBL Carb @ 450HP
• New Muncie M22 4-speed Manual Transmission
• Chevrolet 12-Bolt, Heavy Duty Rear differential
• Mirror finish, correct “24” code Ascot Blue paint with Black SuperSport stripes professionally show waxed & detailed
• Iconic Cowl Induction hood w/ fresh-air Flapper
• Great looking Black Bucket seat interior with full factory center console and Hurst Shifter
• Full array of gauges including 7K RPM Tach, 120mph speedo and working Clock too!
• Original SS Steering Wheel w/ Tilt Column
• Chevrolet AM/FM Radio from AC Delco
• New Carpets, Door Panels & Dash pad
• Optional, Ice-Cold, Factory Air-Conditioning A/C
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Detailed trunk with full spare and correct mat
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Optional fast-ratio power steering
• Factory SS wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle GTII Radials
• Great sounding dual exhaust w/ factory tips
• Folder Loaded with Build receipts
• 454cid Big-Block V8, M22 4-speed manual Ascot Blue paint and Dual Exhaust too!
• Show or simply enjoy going for a drive in this legendary, Collector Quality '71 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 454 V8
- Body Color
- Ascot Blue
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice