'57 CHEVY BELAIR
• Frame off Rotisserie restoration (Look underneath this car!)
• Rare, 283cid “Super Turbo-Fire” V8 with optional “Dual-Quad” Carbs @ 270hp
• 4-speed, close-ratio, manual transmission
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror finish, Tropical Turquoise paint w/ iconic “Jet-Age” fins, show waxed & detailed
• Brand new two-tone Black and Turquoise interior with Hurst Shifter
• Full Factory gauges including 120mph speedo
• Color-matched, original Belair Steering wheel
• Upgraded AM/FM Digital Stereo
• Period correct Chevrolet generator
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Show ready detailed engine compartment with Rare “Batwing” Air Cleaner
• Detailed trunk with correct trunk mat
• Ultra-sharp Disc Brakes
• Iconic “Hide-away” Fuel neck
• 15” American Racing Alloys w/ Radial tires
• Great sounding Power pack Dual Exhaust
• 283ci/283hp, 4-speed manual, Tropical Turquoise paint and Batwing Air Cleaner too!
• Show or drive this restored American classic
- Engine Size
- 283cid H.O. V-8
- Body Color
- Tropical Turquoise & India Ivory two tone
- Body Style
- Bel Air
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.