1973 Volkswagen Super Beetle
- '73 VOLKSWAGEN SUPER BEETLE CABRIOLET
- 4-speed, close-ratio, Manual transmission
- Mirror finish Light Ivory White paint, professionally show waxed and detailed
- Great looking, Black Bucket seat interior
- Billet 3-spoke, Woodgrain Steering Wheel
- Great looking Chrome & Stainless trim
- Upgraded, Porsche 16” alloys with Yokohama S-Drive Radials
- Nice enough to show or just enjoy cruising!
- Volkswagen's 1600cc 4-cylinder with Dual Downdraft Webber Carbs
- Adjustable Air Ride Rear suspension
- New Black convertible top w/matching boot
- Restored dash with 100 MPH Speedo
- Upgraded Alpine Am/FM/CD/ Digital Sound
- 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Great sounding, Upgraded dual exhaust system
- Any car that makes you smile like this when you see it needs to be in your life ( just sayin')
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'73 VOLKSWAGEN SUPER BEETLE CABRIOLET
• Volkswagen's 1600cc 4-cylinder with Dual Downdraft Webber Carbs
• 4-speed, close-ratio, Manual transmission
• Adjustable Air Ride Rear suspension
• Mirror finish Light Ivory White paint, professionally show waxed and detailed
• New Black convertible top w/matching boot
• Great looking, Black Bucket seat interior
• Restored dash with 100 MPH Speedo
• Billet 3-spoke, Woodgrain Steering Wheel
• Upgraded Alpine Am/FM/CD/ Digital Sound
• Great looking Chrome & Stainless trim
• 4-wheel Disc Brakes
• Upgraded, Porsche 16” alloys with Yokohama S-Drive Radials
• Great sounding, Upgraded dual exhaust system
• Nice enough to show or just enjoy cruising!
• Any car that makes you smile like this when you see it needs to be in your life ( just sayin')
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 1600 cc
- Body Color
- Light Ivory White
- Body Style
- Super Beetle
- Interior Color
- Black Bucket seat interior
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice