1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454
454 LS5 V8
Turbo 400 Automatic
'71 CHEVELLE SS454 CONVERTIBLE
• Professional, No-expense-spared, restoration of this Factory, Triple Black '71 Chevelle SS454
• Matching #'s “Big-Block” 454cid V8 @ 365HP
• Optional Overdrive Automatic transmission
• Original 12-Bolt, HD, Posi-trac, rear differential
• Mirror finish, correct “19” code Tuxedo Black paint with White SuperSport stripes professionally show waxed & detailed
• Black power convertible top with matching boot
• Great looking Black Bucket seat interior with full factory center console and shifter
• Full array of gauges including 7K RPM Tach, 120mph speedo and Clock
• Original Super Sport steering wheel
• Factory AC Delco Am Radio
• New Carpets, Door Panels & Convertible Top
• Show ready detailed engine compartment with correct Tower Clamps
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Detailed trunk with full spare and correct mat
• Upgraded Power Disc Brakes
• Optional fast-ratio power steering
• Factory SuperSport wheels with period correct Goodyear Polyglas tires
• Great sounding dual exhaust w/ factory tips
• Loaded with documentation including original build sheet and cowl tag
• 454cid Big-Block V8, Overdrive Automatic (perfect for highway cruising), Tuxedo Black paint and the top goes down too!
• Show or simply enjoy going for a drive in this legendary, Investment Grade, Collector Quality '71 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 Convertible
- Engine Size
- 454 LS5 V8
- Body Style
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice