1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
- '55 BEL AIR CONVERTIBLE
- Rebuilt Chevrolet 327cid v-8 with aluminum heads @ 350hp
- Turbo-Hydramatic Automatic Transmission
- Brand new Mirror finished, Indian Ivory & Onyx Black two tone paint show waxed and detailed
- Great looking, two-toned Gypsy Red and Indian ivory white interior
- Original style Bel Air steering wheel
- Upgraded Disc braking system
- All new chrome and stainless trim
- Show ready detailed trunk with spare,And correct trunk mat
- Great sounding header back dual exhaust system
- Show or drive this Ultra-RARE, Collector quality, '55 Bel Air Convertible
- Professional recent restoration of this iconic Jet-age muscle car and same owner since '66!
- Upgraded Aluminum high-capacity radiator
- 12-bolt rear differential w/ Posi-trac
- New White power convertible top with matching boot
- Full factory gauges including 110mph speedo, temp, fuel + 8K RPM Tach
- Billet chrome engine dress up package
- Optional fast-ratio power steering
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- 16” American Racing Torque Thrust wheels with high-speed radials
- Professionally restored, Jet-age styling, two-tone, and the top goes down!!!
- Hard to believe this piece of history is over 60 years old and ready for another 60!
Turbo Hydramatic Automatic
Free 1 Year Warranty
'55 BEL AIR CONVERTIBLE
• Professional recent restoration of this iconic Jet-age muscle car and same owner since '66!
• Rebuilt Chevrolet 327cid v-8 with aluminum heads @ 350hp
• Upgraded Aluminum high-capacity radiator
• Turbo-Hydramatic Automatic Transmission
• 12-bolt rear differential w/ Posi-trac
• Brand new Mirror finished, Indian Ivory & Onyx Black two tone paint show waxed and detailed
• New White power convertible top with matching boot
• Great looking, two-toned Gypsy Red and Indian ivory white interior
• Full factory gauges including 110mph speedo, temp, fuel + 8K RPM Tach
• Original style Bel Air steering wheel
• Billet chrome engine dress up package
• Upgraded Disc braking system
• Optional fast-ratio power steering
• All new chrome and stainless trim
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Show ready detailed trunk with spare,And correct trunk mat
• 16” American Racing Torque Thrust wheels with high-speed radials
• Great sounding header back dual exhaust system
• Professionally restored, Jet-age styling, two-tone, and the top goes down!!!
• Show or drive this Ultra-RARE, Collector quality, '55 Bel Air Convertible
• Hard to believe this piece of history is over 60 years old and ready for another 60!
- Engine Size
- 327 V8
- Body Style
- Bel Air
- Seating Type
- Split Bench
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice