1969 Ford Torino Talladega Nascar
Torino Talladega Nascar
BOSS 429cid V-8
Super Hd Big Block Top Loader 4 Speed Transmission
Free 1 Year Warranty*
1969 FORD TORINO "TALLADEGA" BOSS 429, $250K NO EXPENSE SPARED !!!!
• Professionally Built, photo documented NASCAR build, No expense spared $250K spent of this all metal body "AS RACED" Torino Talladega only driven 4 miles since completion.
• 6 year build with NOS parts collected from many famous NASCAR legendary teams/drivers
• Built on Dale Jarrett's #88 UPS Ford chassis/frame
• Original 3 pin hood is off of the #17 Holman & Moody car driven by David Pearson
• The fenders, rear panels and bumpers are from various cars driven by #43 Richard Petty
• The rocker panels were from Smokey Yunicks garage, still in the unraced original package
• Tim Barnett built BOSS 429cid V-8 @ 681 HP on pump gas
• Rebuilt real deal Ford Super HD big block top loader 4 speed Transmission w/new hydraulic clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing
• Rebuilt and freshly detailed Heavy Duty Ford 9” rear differential w/ driveshaft driven rear end cooler
• Special design mirror finish Raven Black paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• All New Glass, Chrome & Stainless Trim
• New Custom, race inspired leather bucket seat interior with custom 4 point race harness,
• Custom race inspired Black Dash with full Gauges including 160 MPH Speedo, 10K RPM Tach, Fuel, Water, Oil and Volt
• Custom Race ("Gentlemen start your engines!") panel with on/off, fuel pump, wipers, headlights and horn toggle switches
• Race ready 3-spoke removable steering wheel
• Vintage air brand modern Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C and Heat
• Custom interior roll bar with Steering wheel holder
• Upgraded power windows w/custom stalk
• Trunk mounted fuel cell Full custom Nascar suspension with adjustable sway bars, coil overs etc for right or left tracks
• NASCAR inspired 2 piece 4 wheel Wilwood Power Disc Brakes w/ slotted rotors
• NASCAR race design 17" Diamond wheels with front AND rear staggered wheels w/ ultra sticky Mickey Thompson fresh High-Speed Radials
• Amazing sounding, header back, SpinTech side exit, dual exhaust
• Working headlights, tail lights, blinkers and wipers makes this race inspired Talladega Torino street legal and road ready
• This is one of the craziest sounding cars we have ever owned, it is a spectacular build! Show or drive this one of a kind, no expense spared, BOSS 429, 4 speed, vintage NASCAR inspired, 69' Talladega Torino.You'll never run into another one like it.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- BOSS 429cid V-8
- Body Color
- Raven black
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Black Bucket Seat Interior
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice