1998 Chevrolet Corvette
Free 1 Year Warranty*
We are excited to have an impeccably maintained and ridiculously low mileage Fifth Generation Corvette, Motortrend's 1998 Car of the Year! Body aerodynamics, small block changes, a tranny move, and more redesigned components than any car introduced that year, all easily put Chevy's at the head of the pack with the first corvette in history redesigned and team built from the ground up. A full 4.5 times stiffer platform than the C4 generations allowed a fine tuning of the central wishbone independent suspension for optimum stability and performance. Even with the top down, it is solid because it was always designed to be a convertible, even if that option wasn't chosen. Lucky for you, this convertible is long, low and lean. As soon as you turn the engine over, you can feel the smooth power rumble native to corvettes that begs to impress the open road. Considerate restyling of the 98 gives an airy feel and roomier cargo space.
2 OWNER SUPER LOW MILEAGE, GARAGED CONVERTIBLE!
•Only 37,300 original miles (only driven around a 1500 miles a year!)
• Carfax certified 2 owner soon to be collectible garaged and showed Corvette convertible
• LS all aluminum V8 engine @345hp, this car goes
• Heavy duty Automatic transmission with overdrive
• Limited slip fully independent rear suspension
• Mirror finish medium purple pearl metallic paint 1 of only 381 (31,084 built in '98!) show waxed and detailed
• Black leather power seat interior loaded with options
• Speed sensitive variable assist rack & pinion steering
• Power 4-wheel anti lock disc brakes
• Great sounding stainless steel dual exhaust
• Like new Michelin Pilot Sport tires on original factory Corvette branded wheels
• Black canvas convertible top w/heated glass back light
• Keyless remote door and trunk opener and factory alarm system
• Optional Bose AM FM CD Radio with Bose Speakers with power retractable antenna
• Loaded with options like leather-wrapped sport tilt steering wheel, Power windows w/driver & passenger-side express down, power door locks and cruise control
• Optional climate control with rear and side window defoggers
• This is a 2 owner car with 2” thick binder of service records, garaged and loved its entire life
Original owners manual, 2 sets of keys, Soft style car cover included its that kind of car.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice