1990 Am General Humvee
6.2 L V8 diesel 380
3 Speed Automatic
Free 1 Year Warranty*
ULTRA RARE AM GENERAL AUTHENTIC MILITARY HUMVEE
This high powered Army transport tactical vehicle is an authentic workhorse. Born offroad ready at 7 ft wide with 16 inch ground clearance, the 4x4 drivetrain, AWD Independent Suspension and portal hubs deliver impressive ground clearance. Built with a low profile and wide stance and top exhaust and intake, this street legal steroid built offroader can go almost anywhere. Design Testing was conducted over rocky hills, deep sand, 60in-deep water, desert heat and arctic snow. HMMWVs are maintainable, reliable and survivable. The interior boasts its history with authentic military markings, the original seats and camo canvas cargo cover, while the military equipment has been removed, shelves and straps and D rings remain for all the personal gear you can imagine. To modernize this ride, the exterior has been repainted a shiny, show worthy black. And if you really want to impress your friends, it was built to be dropped from an airplane!
• 6.2L Diesel* V8 @ fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, HI OUTPUT.
• AWD Independent Suspension with helical gear reduction hubs
• Air Vented Grille Hood with Exhaust & Intake on top for high water clearance
• Street legal with a full loaded top speed of 65 mph
• Fresh Offroad Patagonia M/T 37 x 12.50 R20 LT 1280
• Double A-arm independent suspension front and rear, coil springs and hydraulic double-acting shock absorbers provide unsurpassed mobility and a smoother ride over rough terrain
• Four-wheel disc brakes mounted inboard between the frame rails protecting them from impact and debris
• Torque-biasing differentials allow vehicle to continue to move forward as long as any one wheel has traction
• Industrial Brush Guard with Reinforced bumpers
• Reinforced Pintle Hook and Double Heavy Duty Tow Hooks in Front and Back
• Street legal headlights, turn signals and upper and lower fog lights.
• Tactical Police Lighting all the way around Truck
• 2+2 Jump Seating with removable doors at each seat
• Trailer grade rear View Mirrors
• Full array of operational original gauges and switches built for Army demands
*(6.2 verified by no mounting bolt for turbo)
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 6.2 L V8 diesel 380
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Am General
- Interior Color
- Army Green
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice