1984 Toyota SR5 Moab desert runner 4X4
SR5 Moab desert runner 4X4
Fuel Injected Vortec V6
SR5 Moab desert runner 4X4
Free 1 Year Warranty*
TOYOTA STEPSIDE MOAB ROCK CRAWLER, ALMOST $65K TO BUILD THIS!
• Frame off restored full custom no expense spared build with only 411 miles showing (look under this truck!)!
• Custom built Vortec Fuel injected V6 almost 300 hp
• Heavy duty GM Turbo hydramatic race prepped trans with B+M shifter
• Legendary 4WD with dual speed transfer cases, heavy duty axles and limited slip
• Great looking MOAB blue paint show waxed and detailed with custom diamond plating
• Beadlock racing wheels with 15” BF Goodrich Mud terrain T/A's
• Upgraded front and rear bumpers w/ front mounted winch
• Great looking custom bucket seat interior, custom console and upgrades
• Full Array of Equus silver faced Gauges incl. 160 Speedo, 8K tach, Fuel, Oil & Amps
• Optional cold air-conditioning AC
• Full rock crawler internal and external roll bar system
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Rear quad shock and leaf spring shock system w/ remote reservoirs
• Front HD control arm and extend billet gas off road shock system
• Fox gas steering stabilizer
• Optional Heavy duty Power disc Brakes
• Optional Power steering
• HD aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
• Upgraded Alpine digital sound with Kicker speaker system
• Great Sounding ceramic coated Dual Exhaust
• Off road front and rear LED lighting system
• Custom built bed with diamond plate welded box frame, storage and custom rear gate
• Full off road custom build all terrain MOAB machine with the best of parts, great looking and comfort features too!
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Fuel Injected Vortec V6
- Body Color
- Moab Blue
- Body Style
- Pickup Truck
- SR5 Moab desert runner 4X4
- Interior Color
- Blue buckets
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice