1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS396/375 L89 Convertible
Camaro SS396/375 L89 Convertible
SS396/375 L89 Convertible
Free 1 Year Warranty*
'69 CAMARO SS396/375HP CONVERTIBLE W/ L89 ALUMINUM HEADS!!!
• Beautifully restored 69 Super sport big block convertible (look under this car)
• Correct “JH” coded 396/375hp L89 engine Special High Performance with fresh rebuild, aluminum heads and winters intake (around 550hp)
• L89 specific dimpled rods,deep groove pulleys, correct 4346 Holley carb, Harrison radiator, winters intake, winters aluminum heads etc, etc.
• Correct aluminum winters intake manifold and L89 aluminum head package (OMG!)
• Freshly rebuilt Muncie M22 internal on close ratio 4 speed transmission and upgraded blow shield.
• Correct 12 bolt posi-traction rear w/ 3.91 gears
• Brand new mirror finish Dusk blue paint with white stripes show waxed and detailed
• Brand new white bucket seat interior with factory console
• Brand new white convertible top with matching boot
• Full factory gauges including 120 speedo-7K rpm tach—full console gauge pack
• Restored Original AM radio
• 3 spoke stainless SS steering wheel
• Great looking Correct code D80 front and rear spoilers
• Detailed engine compartment w/ GM hoses, tower clamps, battery topper etc.
• Correct cowl induction hood with fresh air-air cleaner
• Correct SS wheels w/ period correct Goodyear Polyglas GT's
• Optional power disc brakes
• Freshly restored, ridiculously rare, loaded with options, we encourage you to see this rare piece of history and authenticate it for yourself, you wont be disappointed.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Body Color
- Dusk blue w/ white stripes
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- White bucket seat
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice