1972 Chevrolet Camaro RS/Z-28 Pro touring
Camaro RS/Z-28 Pro touring
RS/Z-28 Pro touring
Free 1 Year Warranty*
• Camaro RS/Z-28 Pro touring coupe no expense spared restoration ( look under this car!) around $80K spent !!!
• Media blasted to bare metal, multiple coats of paint color sanded and buffed
• Hand built Shafiroff racing Ultra street 520cid ALL ALUMINUM V8 with dyno sheet (678 HP) ($20,850!)
• TCI Professional race built GM 700 R4 overdrive transmission
• Custom Edelbrock NOS system with tank in trunk (never used)
• New and great sounding ceramic coated Hooker headers and dual exhaust an MSD ignition
• Super cooling Afco Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans
• Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes with cross drilled + slotted rotors and red calipers
• Moser heavy duty Locker 12 bolt rear end with 3.73 ratio gears
• Upgraded Martz powder coated front end with Rack and Pinion steering, tubular control arms and adjustable QA1 shocks
• Upgraded Ride tech 4 link rear suspension w/ QA1 coil overs and mini tubs
• Mirror finish Indy white white paint with 3" cowl hood, silver stripes show waxed and detailed
• All new great looking Braum bucket seat interior, matching rear seat, full console, carpets, door panels etc Tredwell swing out roll cage for easy in and out..
• All new OER dash with full array of Auto meter gauges
• Boyd coddington Ebaony black 2 piece billet 18” alloys with hi speed radial tires
• 3 binder full of receipts and restoration photos, this is how you buy a 72 RS/Z-28 pro touring Camaro
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Body Color
- Indy white
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice