1963 Triumph Spitfire Roadster
- '63 Triumph Spitfire MK I roadster, rotisserie restoration ( look under this car) of this classic British roadster
- All new black bucket seat interior w/ white piping
- 3 spoke polished billet steering wheel
- Black convertible folding softop
- Rebuilt close ratio 4 speed manual transmission
- Great sounding Pacesetter quad tip dual exhaust
- Disc brakes
- Mirror finish Silverstone grey metallic wet sanded-show waxed and detailed
- Full factory Smiths gauges w/ 110 speedo and 6K rpm tach
- Original Motorola AM stereo with upgraded sound system too
- Rebuilt 1200cc four with twin side draft carbs
- Rebuilt fully IND rear suspension hence why the handle so great
- Minilite replica alloys w/ hi speed radials
- Recent full service and upgrades for continued great driving of this British classic.
Free 1 Year Warranty
• '63 Triumph Spitfire MK I roadster, rotisserie restoration ( look under this car) of this classic British roadster
• Mirror finish Silverstone grey metallic wet sanded-show waxed and detailed
• All new black bucket seat interior w/ white piping
• Full factory Smiths gauges w/ 110 speedo and 6K rpm tach
• 3 spoke polished billet steering wheel
• Original Motorola AM stereo with upgraded sound system too
• Black convertible folding softop
• Rebuilt 1200cc four with twin side draft carbs
• Rebuilt close ratio 4 speed manual transmission
• Rebuilt fully IND rear suspension hence why the handle so great
• Great sounding Pacesetter quad tip dual exhaust
• Minilite replica alloys w/ hi speed radials
• Disc brakes
• Recent full service and upgrades for continued great driving of this British classic.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Body Color
- Silverstone Gray Metallic
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Black Bucket Seat Interior
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice