1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SC Special Edition Pro Touring
Chevelle SC Special Edition Pro Touring
SC Special Edition Pro Touring
Free 1 Year Warranty*
'72 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SC SPECIAL EDITION PROTOURING
• Show Ready, $100K No-Expense-Spared, 3 Year Professional Pro-Touring Build with the best of the parts!
• Powder Coated Frame with all Components
(Look under this car!!)
• Pro-Built and Stroked, Big Block 468cid V8 w/ Aluminum Heads, Forged Pistons, Roller Cam and Milodon Direct Gear Drive @ 600+HP
• Inglese Cross-Stack Fuell Injection System with Edelbrock High-Rise Intake Manifold and F.A.S.T. Electronic Control Module
• 200 HP N.O.S. system with Automatic Tank Opener (Never Used)
• Massive Aluminum Hi-Cap Radiator with Dual Electric Fans
• MSD Ignition and Distributor
• Billet Specialties Polished True Trac Serpentine Pulley System
• Built Turbo 400 Transmission + Billet B&M Ratchet Shifter with N.O.S. Button
• Moser Ford 9” Rear with Tru-Trac Posi and 4.10 Gears
• Front and Rear Air Suspension kit from RideTech complete with Strong Arm Tubular Upper and Lower Front Control Arms
• RideTech Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars
• Strong Arm Front and Rear Sway Bars
• Strong Arm 4-Link Rear Suspension
• Mirror Finish, “House of Kolor” Magic Blue Metallic paint with Light Blue Flames, Professionally Show waxed and Detailed
• Tucked and Molded Front and Rear Bumpers with L.E.D Fogs and L.E.D Tails
• Custom Billet Grill with Hide-away, Smoked, H.I.D Projector Headlights
• Shaved Trunk and Door Handles with Poppers
• Full Custom Power, Heated, Black Leather + Suede Bucket Seat Interior with Full Length Custom Console
• Fessler Door and Quarter Trim Panels with Billet Arm Rests
• Custom “Waterfall” Console with Custom Dash with upgraded Autometer Carbon Fiber Gauges including 160MPH Speedo, 10K RPM Tach, Fuel, Engine Temperature Oil Pressure and Volts
• Billet Specialties 3-Spoke Black Steering Wheel with Tilt Steering Column
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C from Vintage Air
• Ford GT-40 Style Billet Switches
• Upgraded Power Windows with Billet Switches
• Custom Door Panels, Headliner and New Carpets
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment with Chrome Engine Dress-Up Kit
• Custom Trunk with Carpeted Mat
• Massive 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with Blue Wilwood Calipers and Cross-drilled + Slotted Rotors
• Ultra-Sharp, AGP Fast-Ratio Power Steering
• 18” & 20” 5-Spoke Billet Specialties Alloys with BFG G-Force Radials
• Great sounding Header back Pypes Exhaust
• Pro-Built Big Block V8 @ 600+HP, Fully Custom, interior and all the supporting components to keep you smiling from ear to ear as you drive!
• Show or just enjoy driving this One-Of-A-Kind, '72 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Pro-Touring
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 468ci V8
- Body Color
- Magic Blue Metallic
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice