1973 MG B Roadster
- '73 MGB ROADSTER
- Rebuilt MG 1.8 liter 4 cylinder w/correct twin HIF4 SU side draft carbs (more power)
- Show quality, mirror finish British Racing Green paint show waxed and detailed
- Great looking Black Canvas convertible top
- Restored 3-Spoke Woodgrain steering wheel & matching shifter
- RetroSound AM/FM Stereo
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Disc Brakes
- Great sounding exhaust system
- Show or just enjoy driving this Brilliant example of British Ingenuity, the '73 MGB Roadster
- Spectacular, Photo Documented, nut & bolt, $27,000 restoration (not counting the car!)recently completed
- Rebuilt 4 speed O.D Syncromesh gear box
- Like New Autumn Fall heated bucket seat interior w/factory padded armrest
- Fully restored dash with Smiths gauges including 7K tach & 120mph speedo
- Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
- All new chrome & polished stainless brightwork + new chrome triple plated emblems
- Detail Trunk with correct mat and spare
- Correct MG Wheels with Radial Tires
- Folder full of receipts and pictures too!
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'73 MGB ROADSTER
• Spectacular, Photo Documented, nut & bolt, $27,000 restoration (not counting the car!)recently completed
• Rebuilt MG 1.8 liter 4 cylinder w/correct twin HIF4 SU side draft carbs (more power)
• Rebuilt 4 speed O.D Syncromesh gear box
• Show quality, mirror finish British Racing Green paint show waxed and detailed
• Like New Autumn Fall heated bucket seat interior w/factory padded armrest
• Great looking Black Canvas convertible top
• Fully restored dash with Smiths gauges including 7K tach & 120mph speedo
• Restored 3-Spoke Woodgrain steering wheel & matching shifter
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
• RetroSound AM/FM Stereo
• All new chrome & polished stainless brightwork + new chrome triple plated emblems
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detail Trunk with correct mat and spare
• Disc Brakes
• Correct MG Wheels with Radial Tires
• Great sounding exhaust system
• Folder full of receipts and pictures too!
• Show or just enjoy driving this Brilliant example of British Ingenuity, the '73 MGB Roadster
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Body Color
- British Racing Green
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Autumn Fall
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice