1962 Chevrolet Belair LS ProTouring
- '62 BELAIR LS PROTOURING
- Chevrolet 6.0 Liter LS2 V8 with upgraded Cold Air Intake @ 450HP
- Chevrolet 4L65 Automatic Transmission with Lokar Shifter
- Upgraded 4-Wheel Coil-Over Suspension and Upgraded Tubular Control Arms from RideTech
- Custom Black Bucket Seat Interior with Modern Seats and full custom console
- Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning by Vintage Air
- Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM/USB/Bluetooth Digital Stereo System
- All New Door Panels, Carpets and Suede Headliner
- Custom Trunk Compartment
- Upgraded 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with Wilwood Calipers
- Great sounding, Header Back Dual Exhaust
- Upgraded LS2 V8, 4L65 Automatic Transmission, Custom Interior and Tuxedo Black too!
- Spectacular, No-Expense-Spared, Restoration with modern upgrades!
- High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans
- Upgraded Ford 9in Rear Differential
- Mirror Finished Tuxedo Black Paint with Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim, Show Waxed and Detailed
- Restored Dash with Upgraded Gauges including 140MPH Speedo and 8K RPM Tach
- 3-Spoke, Billet Steering wheel with Tilt Column
- Premium Speakers and Subwoofers
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Fast-Ratio, Ultra-Sharp Power Steering
- Great looking 18” and 20” Billet Specialty Wheels Wheels with High-Speed Radials
- Loaded with Documentation including recent, Professional Appraisal
- Show or drive this 1-of-a-kind, Collector Quality, '62 BelAir LS ProTouring
Belair LS ProTouring
6.0L LS2 V8
4 L65 Automatic
Free 1 Year Warranty
'62 BELAIR LS PROTOURING
• Spectacular, No-Expense-Spared, Restoration with modern upgrades!
• Chevrolet 6.0 Liter LS2 V8 with upgraded Cold Air Intake @ 450HP
• High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans
• Chevrolet 4L65 Automatic Transmission with Lokar Shifter
• Upgraded Ford 9in Rear Differential
• Upgraded 4-Wheel Coil-Over Suspension and Upgraded Tubular Control Arms from RideTech
• Mirror Finished Tuxedo Black Paint with Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim, Show Waxed and Detailed
• Custom Black Bucket Seat Interior with Modern Seats and full custom console
• Restored Dash with Upgraded Gauges including 140MPH Speedo and 8K RPM Tach
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning by Vintage Air
• 3-Spoke, Billet Steering wheel with Tilt Column
• Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM/USB/Bluetooth Digital Stereo System
• Premium Speakers and Subwoofers
• All New Door Panels, Carpets and Suede Headliner
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Custom Trunk Compartment
• Fast-Ratio, Ultra-Sharp Power Steering
• Upgraded 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with Wilwood Calipers
• Great looking 18” and 20” Billet Specialty Wheels Wheels with High-Speed Radials
• Great sounding, Header Back Dual Exhaust
• Loaded with Documentation including recent, Professional Appraisal
• Upgraded LS2 V8, 4L65 Automatic Transmission, Custom Interior and Tuxedo Black too!
• Show or drive this 1-of-a-kind, Collector Quality, '62 BelAir LS ProTouring
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 6.0L LS2 V8
- Body Color
- Tuxedo Black
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice