1969 Fiat 500 Abarth
- '69 FIAT 500 ABARTH Cabriolet
- Freshly rebuilt and upgraded for 100% more power 700cc parallel twin engine, 55 mpg!
- Mirror finish, Midnight Blue paint, show waxed and detailed,
- Great looking, like new custom, Black & Red Bucket seat interior,
- Upgraded 3-spoke Woodgrain Steering Wheel and matching shift knob,
- Restored Door Panels, Carpets and Trim,
- Front Disc brake conversion,
- Great Sounding upgraded sport exhaust
- Just like being transported back to Italy, Show or enjoy driving this '69 Fiat 500 Abarth professionally reproduced and restored
- Fully Restored by an Italian mechanic for himself then Imported from Italy to the U.S,
- Freshly rebuilt and upgraded 5-speed Synchronized manual transmission,
- Great looking Red Canvas convertible top,
- Upgraded Abarth White Faced Gauges including 170km/h speedo and 8K RPM Tach,
- Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo,
- Show ready detailed engine with upgraded polished pieces,
- Upgraded 5-Spoke Alloys with hi speed Radials
- Bought in person in Italy and imported by one of our own!
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'69 FIAT 500 ABARTH Cabriolet
• Fully Restored by an Italian mechanic for himself then Imported from Italy to the U.S,
• Freshly rebuilt and upgraded for 100% more power 700cc parallel twin engine, 55 mpg!
• Freshly rebuilt and upgraded 5-speed Synchronized manual transmission,
• Mirror finish, Midnight Blue paint, show waxed and detailed,
• Great looking Red Canvas convertible top,
• Great looking, like new custom, Black & Red Bucket seat interior,
• Upgraded Abarth White Faced Gauges including 170km/h speedo and 8K RPM Tach,
• Upgraded 3-spoke Woodgrain Steering Wheel and matching shift knob,
• Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo,
• Restored Door Panels, Carpets and Trim,
• Show ready detailed engine with upgraded polished pieces,
• Front Disc brake conversion,
• Upgraded 5-Spoke Alloys with hi speed Radials
• Great Sounding upgraded sport exhaust
• Bought in person in Italy and imported by one of our own!
• Just like being transported back to Italy, Show or enjoy driving this '69 Fiat 500 Abarth professionally reproduced and restored
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Body Color
- Midnight Blue
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Black w/ Red
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice