1931 Mercedes-Benz SSK
- '31 MERCEDES SSK ROADSTER
- Modern GM chassis, not a cheap VW kit
- GM Automatic Transmission
- Mirror finish, two-tone Light Ivory and Brunswick Green paint professionally show waxed
- Hide Away, Drop In Windows and Leather Bonnet Strap
- Great looking Cognac Bucket seat interior
- Upgraded Momo, Woodgrain, 3-spoke Steering Wheel with Tilt and Telescopic Column
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Dual Exhaust with Quad Tips
- Beautifully handcrafted replica with Rare V8!
- Chevrolet V8 with Edelbrock Carb
- HD Rear Differential
- Tan, Folding, Removable Soft Top
- Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers
- Woodgrain Dash with full array of Vintage Gauges including 60 RPM Tach, 130MPH Speedo, Fuel and Temp
- Upgraded Pioneer AM/FM/CD Digital Stereo with premium speakers
- “15 wire wheels with modern radials
- A great looking body with modern amenities makes a for a wonderful classic car you can enjoy all year around
Free 1 Year Warranty
'31 MERCEDES SSK ROADSTER
• Beautifully handcrafted replica with Rare V8!
• Modern GM chassis, not a cheap VW kit
• Chevrolet V8 with Edelbrock Carb
• GM Automatic Transmission
• HD Rear Differential
• Mirror finish, two-tone Light Ivory and Brunswick Green paint professionally show waxed
• Tan, Folding, Removable Soft Top
• Hide Away, Drop In Windows and Leather Bonnet Strap
• Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers
• Great looking Cognac Bucket seat interior
• Woodgrain Dash with full array of Vintage Gauges including 60 RPM Tach, 130MPH Speedo, Fuel and Temp
• Upgraded Momo, Woodgrain, 3-spoke Steering Wheel with Tilt and Telescopic Column
• Upgraded Pioneer AM/FM/CD Digital Stereo with premium speakers
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• “15 wire wheels with modern radials
• Dual Exhaust with Quad Tips
• A great looking body with modern amenities makes a for a wonderful classic car you can enjoy all year around
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Body Color
- Light Ivory and Brunswick Green
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice