1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454
Muncie 4 Speed
Free 1 Year Warranty*
'70 CHEVELLE SS454 Pro-Touring
• Show ready, Professional “Nut and Bolt,” Frame Off, Restoration loaded with performance upgrades
• Only 100 test miles since completed
• Pro-Built and Blueprinted 496cid “Big-Block” V8 w/ Brodix Aluminum heads making 625HP+
• Eagle Pistons and Voodoo Hydraulic Roller Cam
• Upgraded Edelbrock Intake, Holley XP Carb, MSD Ignition and Distributor
• Upgraded High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans
• Upgraded Concept One Serpentine Belt System
• Rebuilt Muncie Rock Crusher 4-speed manual transmission with Competition Plus Shifter
• Heavy Duty, 12-Bolt, Posi-trac rear differential with Yukon 3:73 Gears
• Upgraded UMI Complete Front and Rear 4-Link Suspension with Sways, Control Arms and Trail Arms
• Fully Adjustable Viking Coil-Overs
• Mirror finish Tuxedo Black paint show waxed and detailed
• Like New, Black Bucket seat interior with full factory console and shifter
• Dynamite Extreme sound deadening
• Upgraded Dakota Digital Gauges including 8K RPM Tach
• Billet SuperSport steering wheel with Tilt Column
• Upgraded “Retro-sound” AM/FM Digital sound with Hi-Fi premium speakers
• “Vintage Air” Ice-cold Air-Conditioning A/C
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Ultra-Sharp Power Steering
• Upgraded Wilwood 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with Massive Red Calipers
• Detailed trunk compartment
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Upgraded Foose 20” Black Alloys with Nitto Radials
• Great sounding header-back dual exhaust system
• Blueprinted 496cid V8 Big Block, Muncie 4-speed and Tuxedo Black too!
• Show or drive this iconic '70 SS454 Chevelle Pro-Touring
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 496cid V8
- Body Color
- Tuxedo Black
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice