1969 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3 "S"
- '69 LANCIA FULVIA 1.3 RALLYE S
- Lancia 1298cc Inline 4 with Twin Solex Side-Draft Carburetors
- Mirror finish, Midnight Blue paint, show waxed and detailed
- Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
- Optional Woodgrain Dash with full array of factory gauges including 7K RPM and 200KM/H Speedo
- Factory AM Radio
- Show ready detailed engine and trunk w/ full spare
- Great Sounding Exhaust
- Just like being transported back to Italy, you can almost smell the fresh pasta!!
- Fully Restored and Imported from Italy
- Original 4-speed manual transmission
- Spectacular Italian design body lines
- Great looking, like new, Cognac Bucket seat interior
- Woodgrain, 2-spoke Steering Wheel
- Beautiful “500L” specific chrome and stainless
- Factory Rallye S wheels with Period Correct Tires
- Bought in person in Italy and imported by one of our own!
Fulvia Rallye 1.3 "S"
4 Speed Manual
Rallye 1.3 "S"
Free 1 Year Warranty
'69 LANCIA FULVIA 1.3 RALLYE S
• Fully Restored and Imported from Italy
• Lancia 1298cc Inline 4 with Twin Solex Side-Draft Carburetors
• Original 4-speed manual transmission
• Mirror finish, Midnight Blue paint, show waxed and detailed
• Spectacular Italian design body lines
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Great looking, like new, Cognac Bucket seat interior
• Optional Woodgrain Dash with full array of factory gauges including 7K RPM and 200KM/H Speedo
• Woodgrain, 2-spoke Steering Wheel
• Factory AM Radio
• Beautiful “500L” specific chrome and stainless
• Show ready detailed engine and trunk w/ full spare
• Factory Rallye S wheels with Period Correct Tires
• Great Sounding Exhaust
• Bought in person in Italy and imported by one of our own!
• Just like being transported back to Italy, you can almost smell the fresh pasta!!
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Body Color
- Midnight Blue
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice