1950 Chevrolet Street Rod
- '50 CHEVY STYLELINE STREET ROD
- GM LS All-Aluminum V8 @ 400hp
- Upgraded Aluminum Radiator & Electric fan
- GM Heavy Duty Rear Differential
- Mirror finished Gunmetal Grey Metallic paint professionally show waxed & detailed
- Like New, Two-Toned Dark Grey w/ Light Grey Bucket Seat Interior
- Original Style, Color-Matched, 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Factory AM Radio w/ Additional Bluetooth Stereo and Premium Sound
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Upgraded Power Disc Brakes
- '17 Polished Torque Thrusts with High Speed Radials
- Professionally Restored, GM LS 400HP V8, Custom Sound System & A/C Too!
- Professionally Restored, Street Rod Sleeper
- Upgraded Short Ram Intake
- GM Automatic HD Transmission with Lokar “High-Rise” Shifter
- Mustang II Front End Suspension
- Great looking Chrome Front + Rear Bumpers and Trim
- Color-matched dash with full array of Classic Instruments gauges including 8K RPM Tach and 140MPH Speedo
- Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning and Modern Heat from “Vintage Air” A/C
- Loaded with options including Billet Pedals, Cruise Control, Push-to-Start and 50's Style Spotlight
- Detailed Trunk with matt and spare tire
- Fast-Ratio, Rack + Pinion Power Steering
- Great sounding, Header Back Dual Exhaust
- This is how you buy a '50 Chevy Styleline Street Rod and not wait 3 years to drive it.
Free 1 Year Warranty
'50 CHEVY STYLELINE STREET ROD
• Professionally Restored, Street Rod Sleeper
• GM LS All-Aluminum V8 @ 400hp
• Upgraded Short Ram Intake
• Upgraded Aluminum Radiator & Electric fan
• GM Automatic HD Transmission with Lokar “High-Rise” Shifter
• GM Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mustang II Front End Suspension
• Mirror finished Gunmetal Grey Metallic paint professionally show waxed & detailed
• Great looking Chrome Front + Rear Bumpers and Trim
• Like New, Two-Toned Dark Grey w/ Light Grey Bucket Seat Interior
• Color-matched dash with full array of Classic Instruments gauges including 8K RPM Tach and 140MPH Speedo
• Original Style, Color-Matched, 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning and Modern Heat from “Vintage Air” A/C
• Factory AM Radio w/ Additional Bluetooth Stereo and Premium Sound
• Loaded with options including Billet Pedals, Cruise Control, Push-to-Start and 50's Style Spotlight
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed Trunk with matt and spare tire
• Upgraded Power Disc Brakes
• Fast-Ratio, Rack + Pinion Power Steering
• '17 Polished Torque Thrusts with High Speed Radials
• Great sounding, Header Back Dual Exhaust
• Professionally Restored, GM LS 400HP V8, Custom Sound System & A/C Too!
• This is how you buy a '50 Chevy Styleline Street Rod and not wait 3 years to drive it.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- LS V8
- Body Color
- Gunmetal Grey Metallic
- Body Style
- Street Rod
- Interior Color
- Two-Tone Dark w/ Light Grey
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice