1937 Buick Street Rod
- 1937 Buick Street Rod
- Upgraded Aluminum Radiator & Electric fan
- Performance automatic with Lokar billet shifter
- 4-wheel “Coil-Over” Suspension
- Shaved door handles with electric door openers
- Rumble rear seat with hide-away trunk lid
- Custom Billet dash with full array of Classic Instruments gauges including 8K RPM Tach
- Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning and Modern Heat from “Vintage Air” A/C
- Loaded with options including Power Windows & Custom, Power-folding front clip
- Upgraded 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Staggered 17” & 18” Colorado Custom Wheels with Michelin Radials
- Pontiac 400cid V8, performance automatic, Custom Interior & A/C Too!
- Pontiac 400cid V8 w/ Holley 4-BBL
- Upgraded Serpentine Belt System
- Ford 9” Heavy Duty Rear Differential with Posi-trac rear
- Mirror finished Redshift Maroon paint professionally show waxed & detailed
- Custom, Power-folding front end (great for shows)
- Great looking, Custom Wine w/ contrast stitching, Bucket seat interior with full custom console
- Billet 3-spoke & wrapped steering wheel with Billet tilt column
- Upgraded Eclipse AM/FM/CD Digital Sound with Hi-Fi speakers
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Fast-Ratio, Rack + Pinion Power Steering
- Great sounding, Header Back Dual Exhaust
- This is how you buy a 37 Buick street rod and not wait 3 years to drive it.
Free 1 Year Warranty
1937 Buick Street Rod
• Pontiac 400cid V8 w/ Holley 4-BBL
• Upgraded Aluminum Radiator & Electric fan
• Upgraded Serpentine Belt System
• Performance automatic with Lokar billet shifter
• Ford 9” Heavy Duty Rear Differential with Posi-trac rear
• 4-wheel “Coil-Over” Suspension
• Mirror finished Redshift Maroon paint professionally show waxed & detailed
• Shaved door handles with electric door openers
• Custom, Power-folding front end (great for shows)
• Rumble rear seat with hide-away trunk lid
• Great looking, Custom Wine w/ contrast stitching, Bucket seat interior with full custom console
• Custom Billet dash with full array of Classic Instruments gauges including 8K RPM Tach
• Billet 3-spoke & wrapped steering wheel with Billet tilt column
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning and Modern Heat from “Vintage Air” A/C
• Upgraded Eclipse AM/FM/CD Digital Sound with Hi-Fi speakers
• Loaded with options including Power Windows & Custom, Power-folding front clip
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Upgraded 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes
• Fast-Ratio, Rack + Pinion Power Steering
• Staggered 17” & 18” Colorado Custom Wheels with Michelin Radials
• Great sounding, Header Back Dual Exhaust
• Pontiac 400cid V8, performance automatic, Custom Interior & A/C Too!
• This is how you buy a 37 Buick street rod and not wait 3 years to drive it.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 400cid V8
- Body Color
- Redshift Maroon
- Body Style
- Street Rod
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice