1968 Chevrolet Corvette
- Beautiful, 2-Owner Survivor C3 Vette
- Upgraded Hi-Cap Aluminum Radiator
- Fully independent rear differential w/4 wheel fully independent suspension
- Original White Convertible Hide-Away Top
- Full array of factory gauges including 160mph speedo 7K RPM Tach, oil, temp, volts, and fuel
- Ice Cold Factory Air-Conditioning A/C
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Fast-Ratio Power Steering
- Great sounding dual exhaust
- Show or drive this Investment grade, collector quality, '68 Corvette Roadster Survivor
- Matching #'s 327cid Chevrolet V-8
- 4 speed close-ratio transmission with factory shifter
- Mirror finish, Factory “976” code, LeMans Blue paint show waxed and detailed
- Great looking Blue Bucket seat interior with full factory console
- Corvette 3-Spoke steering wheel
- Upgraded AM/FM/AUX Digital Sound System from Custom Autosound
- Factory 4 wheel disc brakes
- Original 15” Rally wheels w/ BF Goodrich Radial T/As
- Loaded with documentation including receipts, owner's manual, Protec-O-Plate and 2 sets of keys, Matching #'s, 4-speed, & the top goes down!!
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
Beautiful, 2-Owner Survivor C3 Vette
Matching #'s 327cid Chevrolet V-8
Upgraded Hi-Cap Aluminum Radiator
4 speed close-ratio transmission with factory shifter
Fully independent rear differential w/4 wheel fully independent suspension
Mirror finish, Factory “976” code, LeMans Blue paint show waxed and detailed
Original White Convertible Hide-Away Top
Great looking Blue Bucket seat interior with full factory console
Full array of factory gauges including 160mph speedo 7K RPM Tach, oil, temp, volts, and fuel
Corvette 3-Spoke steering wheel
Ice Cold Factory Air-Conditioning A/C
Upgraded AM/FM/AUX Digital Sound System from Custom Autosound
Show ready detailed engine compartment
Factory 4 wheel disc brakes
Fast-Ratio Power Steering
Original 15” Rally wheels w/ BF Goodrich Radial T/As
Great sounding dual exhaust
Loaded with documentation including receipts, owner's manual, Protec-O-Plate and 2 sets of keys, Matching #'s, 4-speed, & the top goes down!!
Show or drive this Investment grade, collector quality, '68 Corvette Roadster Survivor
- Engine Size
- 327 V8
- Body Color
- Lemans Blue
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice