1999 Ferrari F355 F1 Spider
F355 F1 Spider
3.5Liter 40-valve DOHC V8
F1 Paddle Shift 6 Speed W/Auto Feature
Free 1 Year Warranty*
'99 FERRARI F355 F1 SPIDER
• Super rare example, loaded with Ferrari Racing Pedigree, a road going race car
• Last year of production for the F355
• 1 of only 792 TOTAL Ferraris imported to the United States in 1999!
• Driven only 1,000 miles a year, meticulously serviced, loved and garaged its entire life
• Hand built Aluminum, Fuel Injected 3.5Liter 40-valve DOHC V8 @ 380HP
• “F1” 6-speed Paddle Shift trans with auto mode
• Fully independent rear differential
• 4-wheel Fully independent suspension with electronic controlled dampers
• Mirror factory “Argento Nurburgring” paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• Factory underbody rear diffusor
• Optional 6-way Power Leather Tan Sport seats interior with full factory console
• Black Power Convertible Top with matching boot
• Full array of Veglia Borletti Gauges including 200MPH Speedo and 10K RPM Tach
• Leather wrapped steering wheel w/ tilt column
• Upgraded Alpine Digital Stereo w/ Premium Speakers
• Ice-cold Factory Air Conditioning
• Loaded with options including power windows, power locks, Fogs & Traction control
• Automatic Shift Mode
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• 4-wheel power disc brakes with ABS, cross-drilled rotors and Ferrari Calipers
• Ultra-sharp, Rack + Pinion Power Steering
• Factory 18” 5-spoke Alloys with Continental High-Speed Radials
• Factory Dual exhaust for the Iconic Ferrari Sound
• Original Owners Manual and full set of service records and receipts
• 1 of only 792 total Ferraris imported to the United States in '99, Argento Nurburgring paint, F1 style paddle-shift transmission and a 3.5L V8 for that classic Ferrari exhaust tone
• Show or just simply enjoy a drive in this Investment Grade Collector Quality
Ferrari F355 F1 Spider
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 3.5Liter 40-valve DOHC V8
- Body Color
- Argento Nurburgring
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice