1966 Chevrolet Nova SS Pro-Touring
- '66 NOVA SS PRO-TOURING
- Fresh Summit Racing 383cid “Stroker” with Aluminum Heads and Holley 4-BBL @ 450+HP
- Rebuilt, Heavy Duty, Ford 9” Posi-trac Rear Differential with 3.55 gears.
- Great Looking, SS Black Bucket Seat Interior
- Ice Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
- New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
- Detailed Trunk with Full Matt & Spare
- Upgraded, 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Upgraded Coy's 5-Spoke Alloys with Goodyear High-Speed Radials
- Fresh 383ci Stoker @ 450+HP, M22 Rock Crusher 4-Speed Manual and Regal Red paint too!
- Restored, Tastefully Upgraded for more Power and better than it left the showroom floor!
- Rebuilt Muncie M22 “Rock Crusher” 4-Speed Manual Transmission with Hurst Shifter
- Mirror Finished, Regal Red paint show waxed and detailed
- Restored Dash with factory gauges including 120MPH Speedo, + Upgraded 8K RPM Tach
- Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo with Jensen Premium Speakers
- Show ready, detailed engine compartment
- Great looking Chrome and Stainless trim
- Upgraded Rack + Pinion Steering with Flaming River Billet Steering Column
- Great Sounding Header Back Dual Exhaust
- This is how you buy a '66 Chevrolet Nova SS Pro-Touring and not have to wait 3 years for it to be completed!
Nova SS Pro-Touring
383ci Stoker V8
M22 4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'66 NOVA SS PRO-TOURING
• Restored, Tastefully Upgraded for more Power and better than it left the showroom floor!
• Fresh Summit Racing 383cid “Stroker” with Aluminum Heads and Holley 4-BBL @ 450+HP
• Rebuilt Muncie M22 “Rock Crusher” 4-Speed Manual Transmission with Hurst Shifter
• Rebuilt, Heavy Duty, Ford 9” Posi-trac Rear Differential with 3.55 gears.
• Mirror Finished, Regal Red paint show waxed and detailed
• Great Looking, SS Black Bucket Seat Interior
• Restored Dash with factory gauges including 120MPH Speedo, + Upgraded 8K RPM Tach
• Ice Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
• Upgraded Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo with Jensen Premium Speakers
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Show ready, detailed engine compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Full Matt & Spare
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless trim
• Upgraded, 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
• Upgraded Rack + Pinion Steering with Flaming River Billet Steering Column
• Upgraded Coy's 5-Spoke Alloys with Goodyear High-Speed Radials
• Great Sounding Header Back Dual Exhaust
• Fresh 383ci Stoker @ 450+HP, M22 Rock Crusher 4-Speed Manual and Regal Red paint too!
• This is how you buy a '66 Chevrolet Nova SS Pro-Touring and not have to wait 3 years for it to be completed!
- Engine Size
- 383ci Stoker V8
- Body Color
- Regal Red
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
What Customers Are Saying
I've done business with Flemings for several years. As a serial car Collector I've both bought from and sold to them and have never been disappointed in a car or a deal with them. In the last few weeks after getting a new job and moving from MD to VA I got in contact with Tony since I was looking to move from an SUV to a sports car I could drive year around. Most times before I had a daily driver and my sunny day car but as such didn't drive the fun car much. I knew if th ... Read More >Rob J. - 4/6/2017
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice