1965 Shelby Cobra
- '65 SHELBY COBRA ROADSTER
- Ford factory SVT crate 347cid aluminum head STROKER engine with Trick Flow fuel injection@450+hp!
- Trick Flow intake manifold and MSD Ignition
- High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan
- HD rear with 3.55 posi-traction
- Mirror finish Guardsman Blue paint with White stripes, clear coated and show waxed
- Correct Black leather bucket seats interior with black carpets and SC dash
- Full compliment of original Smith gauges including 180mph reverse counter speedo and 8K rpm tach
- Moto-Lita 3 spoke stainless & wood steering wheel
- Polished Aluminum Trunk Compartmnet
- 4 wheel cobra disc brakes
- 17” polished Knock-Offs with hi speed radials
- Full 3” ring binder filled with documentation on the build of this car
- Guardsman Blue w/ White Stripes, 450HP V8 and roaring side pipes too!
- Professionally built & only 5,583 miles!
- Cold Air Intake, BBK 70MM Throttle Body
- Serpentine belt driven
- Heavy duty close ratio 5-speed transmission with correct forward facing shifter
- 4 wheel Coil-Over Independent Suspension
- Iconic Hood Scoop and 347 Call-outs
- Optional snap in matching Tonneau cover
- Chrome roll bar and Le Mans style filler cap
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
- Fast ratio modern rack + pinion steering
- Great sounding ceramic coated sidepipe exhaust
- Sounds great and handles like a sports car should
- Show or just enjoy driving this Iconic, '65 Shelby Cobra roadster
347ci V8 Crate
Free 1 Year Warranty
'65 SHELBY COBRA ROADSTER
• Professionally built & only 5,583 miles!
• Ford factory SVT crate 347cid aluminum head STROKER engine with Trick Flow fuel injection@450+hp!
• Cold Air Intake, BBK 70MM Throttle Body
• Trick Flow intake manifold and MSD Ignition
• Serpentine belt driven
• High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan
• Heavy duty close ratio 5-speed transmission with correct forward facing shifter
• HD rear with 3.55 posi-traction
• 4 wheel Coil-Over Independent Suspension
• Mirror finish Guardsman Blue paint with White stripes, clear coated and show waxed
• Iconic Hood Scoop and 347 Call-outs
• Correct Black leather bucket seats interior with black carpets and SC dash
• Optional snap in matching Tonneau cover
• Full compliment of original Smith gauges including 180mph reverse counter speedo and 8K rpm tach
• Chrome roll bar and Le Mans style filler cap
• Moto-Lita 3 spoke stainless & wood steering wheel
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Polished Aluminum Trunk Compartmnet
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• 4 wheel cobra disc brakes
• Fast ratio modern rack + pinion steering
• 17” polished Knock-Offs with hi speed radials
• Great sounding ceramic coated sidepipe exhaust
• Full 3” ring binder filled with documentation on the build of this car
• Sounds great and handles like a sports car should
• Guardsman Blue w/ White Stripes, 450HP V8 and roaring side pipes too!
• Show or just enjoy driving this Iconic, '65 Shelby Cobra roadster
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 347ci V8 Crate
- Body Color
- Guardsman Blue
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice