1968 Pontiac Firebird Convertible
- '68 Firebird 400 convertible
- Matching Numbers 400 automatic transmission
- Mirror Finish, Correct “Q” Code, Verdoro Green Paint professionally show waxed and detailed
- Great looking Parchment Bucket Seat Interior with Full Factory Console
- Full array of gauges including 160MPH Speedo and Fuel Gauge
- Ice Cold Air Conditioning A/C
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Ultra Sharp Power Steering
- Correct PDM Wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A's
- Loaded with PHS (Pontiac Historical Society) Docs
- Matching Numbers Pontiac 400cid V-8
- Original Heavy Duty Rear Differential
- White Canvas Convertible Top with Matching Boot
- Optional Woodgrain Interior Trim
- Original 3-Spoke Firebird Steering Wheel
- Upgraded AM/FM/Tape Stereo with Kenwood 6-CD Changer
- Detailed Trunk with Correct Mat
- Optional Power Disc Brakes
- Great sounding Dual Exhaust
- Real PHS Pontiac Historical Society Firebird 400 convertible, one of very few built !
Free 1 Year Warranty
'68 Firebird 400 convertible
• Matching Numbers Pontiac 400cid V-8
• Matching Numbers 400 automatic transmission
• Original Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror Finish, Correct “Q” Code, Verdoro Green Paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• White Canvas Convertible Top with Matching Boot
• Great looking Parchment Bucket Seat Interior with Full Factory Console
• Optional Woodgrain Interior Trim
• Full array of gauges including 160MPH Speedo and Fuel Gauge
• Original 3-Spoke Firebird Steering Wheel
• Ice Cold Air Conditioning A/C
• Upgraded AM/FM/Tape Stereo with Kenwood 6-CD Changer
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Correct Mat
• Ultra Sharp Power Steering
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Correct PDM Wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A's
• Great sounding Dual Exhaust
• Loaded with PHS (Pontiac Historical Society) Docs
• Real PHS Pontiac Historical Society Firebird 400 convertible, one of very few built !
- Engine Size
- 400cid V8
- Body Color
- Verdoro Green
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice