1936 Ford Phaeton Convertible
- '36 Ford Model 68 Phaeton 4 door roadster convertible
- Rebuilt Ford flat head V-8 great sounding,
- Rebuilt original style rear diff
- Mirror finish Coach maroon paint show waxed and detailed
- Tan canvas convertible top with matching boot
- Great sounding stainless exhaust
- Totally street legal and modern highway speeds
- Frame off restoration (look under this car!) recent AACA winner
- Heavy duty 3 speed transmission
- H.D brakes
- New cognac interior seating for 6
- Color matched steel wheels w/period correct wide white tires
- Full array of correct factory vintage gauges, turn signals, fold down windshield
- 1 of only 5555 produced! AACA show winning example to show or just drive.
Free 1 Year Warranty
• '36 Ford Model 68 Phaeton 4 door roadster convertible
• Frame off restoration (look under this car!) recent AACA winner
• Rebuilt Ford flat head V-8 great sounding,
• Heavy duty 3 speed transmission
• Rebuilt original style rear diff
• H.D brakes
• Mirror finish Coach maroon paint show waxed and detailed
• New cognac interior seating for 6
• Tan canvas convertible top with matching boot
• Color matched steel wheels w/period correct wide white tires
• Great sounding stainless exhaust
• Full array of correct factory vintage gauges, turn signals, fold down windshield
• Totally street legal and modern highway speeds
• 1 of only 5555 produced! AACA show winning example to show or just drive.
All wholesale clearance discounted vehicles like this one do not qualify for the free extended warranty or shipping but can be purchased at our wholesale cost.
- Body Color
- Coach Maroon
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
What Customers Are Saying
I dad a great experience with this dealership. Trey Watkins was especially helpful. They were able to answer questions, provide photos and video as requested. I did not get my car at the time I expected only because they noticed an area of paint imperfection on the trunk of the car. Before the car was to leave the shop they repainted the area to make sure it looked appropriate. Since I had already purchased the car they could have easily just sent it out as it was. However, they didn't and preferred h ... Read More >Marcus W. - 11/8/2016
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice