1969 Chevrolet Camaro
3 Speed Automatic
Free 1 Year Warranty*
• '69 Camaro RS/SS396/375hp w/dealer installed L89 aluminum head upgrade!
• This is the earliest build 375Hp car we've ever seen #244 built in July '68 ( 243,085 '69 camaros built !)!
• Beautifully restored real deal 69 Super sport big block (look under this car)
• Matching #'s vin showing 396/375hp L89 engine “JL” code (SHP) Special High Performance with recent $12K rebuild receipt ( around 500hp) with correct Julian date codes
• Correct aluminum winters intake manifold, Dealer upgraded L89 aluminum head package (OMG!)
• Freshly rebuilt Turbo 400 transmission as coded to the engine
• Correct “BL” coded 12 bolt posi-traction rear w/ 3.55 gears
• Mirror finish correct coded “76” Daytona yellow paint (only 7% of production) with black stripes show waxed and detailed
• Correct coded “713” black houndstooth bucket seat interior with factory console
• Full factory gauges including 120 speedo-7K rpm tach—full console gauge pack
• Restored Original AM radio
• 3 spoke stainless SS steering wheel
• Correct coded “D80” front and rear spoilers
• Added options for better driving (can be removed) Vintage air brand modern air-conditioning and heat, polished stainless Magnaflow exhaust, upgraded radiator for cool driving
• Correct cowl induction hood with fresh air-air cleaner
• Correct SS wheels w/ period correct Goodyear Polyglas GT's
• Restoration receipts, correct codes, restored, ridiculously rare with a less than 3% of the 1969 camaro build and built to drive, we encourage you to see this rare piece of history and authenticate it for yourself, you wont be disappointed.
All wholesale clearance discounted vehicles like this one do not qualify for the free extended warranty or shipping but can be purchased at our wholesale cost.
- Engine Size
- 396 V8
- Body Color
- Interior Color
- Black and White
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice