1969 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible
- '69 OLDSMOBILE 442 CONVERTIBLE
- Same Circle of Friends & Family Ownership since bought new in 1969!!
- Ultra rare close-ratio, 4 speed manual transmission w/ correct 442 shifter
- Mirror Finish, correct “51” coded Trophy Blue paint w/ White stripes show waxed & detailed
- White Power Convertible top w/ matching boot
- Full array of gauges & 7K RPM Tic-Toc tach
- Optional and rare Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C + Modern Heat
- Loaded with options including All-4 Power Windows and Power Antenna
- Detailed Trunk Compartment
- Optional, Fast-Ratio, Power Steering
- Great Sounding bumper exit Dual Exhaust
- Show or drive this collector quality '69 Olds 442 convertible
- Matching #'s Olds hi-performance 400cid V8 @ 350hp
- Original Olds HD 3.23 Posi-Traction Rear Diff
- Great looking, Original White Bucket seat interior with full center console
- Optional Woodgrain interior trim
- Original Oldsmobile Steering Wheel
- Upgraded, Period Correct Looking, AM/FM/AUX Stereo with Kenwood Speakers
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Optional Power Disc Brakes
- Correct olds SSII color matched wheels w/ white letter tires
- Matching Numbers V8, rare 4-speed manual, Correct Code Trophy Blue Paint and the Top goes down TOO!!
Free 1 Year Warranty
'69 OLDSMOBILE 442 CONVERTIBLE
• Same Circle of Friends & Family Ownership since bought new in 1969!!
• Matching #'s Olds hi-performance 400cid V8 @ 350hp
• Ultra rare close-ratio, 4 speed manual transmission w/ correct 442 shifter
• Original Olds HD 3.23 Posi-Traction Rear Diff
• Mirror Finish, correct “51” coded Trophy Blue paint w/ White stripes show waxed & detailed
• Great looking, Original White Bucket seat interior with full center console
• White Power Convertible top w/ matching boot
• Optional Woodgrain interior trim
• Full array of gauges & 7K RPM Tic-Toc tach
• Original Oldsmobile Steering Wheel
• Optional and rare Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C + Modern Heat
• Upgraded, Period Correct Looking, AM/FM/AUX Stereo with Kenwood Speakers
• Loaded with options including All-4 Power Windows and Power Antenna
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk Compartment
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Optional, Fast-Ratio, Power Steering
• Correct olds SSII color matched wheels w/ white letter tires
• Great Sounding bumper exit Dual Exhaust
• Matching Numbers V8, rare 4-speed manual, Correct Code Trophy Blue Paint and the Top goes down TOO!!
• Show or drive this collector quality '69 Olds 442 convertible
- Body Color
- Trophy Blue
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice