1972 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster
- 72 Corvette roadster, last year for the front + rear chrome bumpers
- Loaded with options!
- Optional Muncie M21 close ratio 4-speed trans
- Correct coded “973” Mirror finish Mille Miglia Red paint
- Optional black leather deluxe bucket seat interior with center console
- Optional tilt-telescopic steering wheel
- Optional 4 wheel power disc brakes
- Optional power windows
- 1 of less than a 1000 4 speed convertibles built, restored, matching #'s its that kind of car
- Beautifully restored (look under this car!)
- Matching #'s Chevrolet 350cid V-8 @300hp
- Posi-traction limited slip differential
- Great looking Black convertible top with tonneau
- Optional power steering
- Full factory gauges w/ 160 mph speedo + 8K tach
- Great sounding flowmaster dual exhaust
- 15” Rally wheels w/ BFG Radial T/A's
- Show or drive this loaded great 4-speed Corvette Roadster!
4 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
• 72 Corvette roadster, last year for the front + rear chrome bumpers
• Beautifully restored (look under this car!)
• Loaded with options!
• Matching #'s Chevrolet 350cid V-8 @300hp
• Optional Muncie M21 close ratio 4-speed trans
• Posi-traction limited slip differential
• Correct coded “973” Mirror finish Mille Miglia Red paint
• Great looking Black convertible top with tonneau
• Optional black leather deluxe bucket seat interior with center console
• Optional power steering
• Optional tilt-telescopic steering wheel
• Full factory gauges w/ 160 mph speedo + 8K tach
• Optional 4 wheel power disc brakes
• Great sounding flowmaster dual exhaust
• Optional power windows
• 15” Rally wheels w/ BFG Radial T/A's
• 1 of less than a 1000 4 speed convertibles built, restored, matching #'s its that kind of car
• Show or drive this loaded great 4-speed Corvette Roadster!
- Engine Size
- 350 V8
- Body Color
- Mille Miglia Red
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice