2010 Bentley Continental GTC Speed Convertible
Continental GTC Speed Convertible
Twin Turbo 6.0L W12
6 Speed Auto W/ Paddle Shift
Free 1 Year Warranty*
'10 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT SPEED CONVERTIBLE
• Original $245,000 MSRP
• Clean Car-Fax & Only Driven 2,400 miles / year
• Optional Convenience Specification Package
• Hand built, 6.0 liter Twin-Turbo W-12 Cylinder
• Close-ratio, 6-speed Automatic with paddles shifters
• Fully independent, limited-slip All Wheel Drive
• 4-corner Air suspension w/ electronic shock control
• Mirror finish Factory Blue Crystal paint show waxed & detailed
• Hide-away Blue power canvas convertible top
• Great looking 6-way Magnolia quilted and stitched leather, heated, massager, power bucket seat interior with full factory console with cup holders
• Optional Birds Eye Maple dash and console trim
• Optional Lambswool floor mats
• Optional, 3-Spoke, Dual Tone, hand stitched leather, power tilt + telescopic steering wheel with Brushed Switch Surround steering wheel controls
• Full array of factory gauges including 200MPH Speedo
• Bentley Multi-media stereo system with Factory Navigation
• Optional Naim from Bentley Premium Audio System
• Ice-Cold Dual electric climate control A/C
• Loaded with options including Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Trunk Release, Power Parking Brake, Power Heated Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC & push-2-start
• ESP and Cruise Control
• Huge 4 piston Bentley 4-wheel Power disc brakes with ABS
• Power steering w/ Speed-related variable assist
• Factory 20 alloys with Pirelli radials
• Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
• Owner's Manual and 2 sets of keys
• 6.0 liter Twin-Turbo W-12, only driven 2,400 miles a year and the top goes down too!!
• This is how you buy a '10 Bentley Continental GTC Speed
- Engine Size
- Twin Turbo 6.0L W12
- Body Color
- Blue Crystal
- Body Style
- Continental GTC
- Interior Color
- Magnolia seats with Aquamarine
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange to ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices up to $1000.00. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company but what we will do is help facilitate contact with up to 3 shipping choices for you to decide on from our wholesale pricing pool of National Trucking Agencies. Unfortunately you are subject to the same shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country and since the shipper is your carrier we cannot be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1000.00 and we will enclose a check in the agreed amount with your paperwork we send when the transaction is complete so that you can verify and inspect your vehicle yourself before paying the carrier. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond your control, unfortunately the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice