1974 De Tomaso Pantera
- Spectacular Time Capsule of this Ultra-Rare, 1 of ONLY 1,323 Panteras produced in 1974
- Original Ford's Legendary 351cid Cleveland V8
- 4-wheel, Fully Independent Suspension
- Great looking, Original Black Bucket Seat Interior with full factory console
- Lecarra 4-spoke Black Leather Steering Wheel
- Show Ready Detailed Engine and Trunk compartment with original spare
- Ultra-Sharp, Rack + Pinion Steering
- Great sounding Dual exhaust with Headers and the Iconic Quad Tips
- Show or drive this Investment Grade, Collector Quality, Iconic '74 Pantera
- Showing Only 21,788 Original Miles (Only Driven 450 miles / year!)
- Original ZF 5-speed Manual Transaxle w/ Gated Shifter (Same as the Ford GT40)
- Mirror Finish, Pantera Yellow Paint Professionally Show Waxed and Detailed
- Full array of factory Veglia Borletti gauges including 8K RPM Tach & 200MPH Speedo
- Original AM/FM Radio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Original 15” Alloys with Pirelli Radials
- 351cid Cleveland V8, 5-speed manual Transaxle, Luxury Interior and 1 of only 1,323 produced!
5 Speed Manual
Free 1 Year Warranty
'74 DETOMASO PANTERA
• Spectacular Time Capsule of this Ultra-Rare, 1 of ONLY 1,323 Panteras produced in 1974
• Showing Only 21,788 Original Miles (Only Driven 450 miles / year!)
• Original Ford's Legendary 351cid Cleveland V8
• Original ZF 5-speed Manual Transaxle w/ Gated Shifter (Same as the Ford GT40)
• 4-wheel, Fully Independent Suspension
• Mirror Finish, Pantera Yellow Paint Professionally Show Waxed and Detailed
• Great looking, Original Black Bucket Seat Interior with full factory console
• Full array of factory Veglia Borletti gauges including 8K RPM Tach & 200MPH Speedo
• Lecarra 4-spoke Black Leather Steering Wheel
• Original AM/FM Radio
• Show Ready Detailed Engine and Trunk compartment with original spare
• 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
• Ultra-Sharp, Rack + Pinion Steering
• Original 15” Alloys with Pirelli Radials
• Great sounding Dual exhaust with Headers and the Iconic Quad Tips
• 351cid Cleveland V8, 5-speed manual Transaxle, Luxury Interior and 1 of only 1,323 produced!
• Show or drive this Investment Grade, Collector Quality, Iconic '74 Pantera
- Engine Size
- 351cid V8
- Body Color
- Body Style
- De Tomaso
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice