1965 Shelby Cobra 427 Roadster
- Professionally built & only 1,210miles!
- Hi-Cap Aluminum Radiator and Eclectic fan
- Heavy Duty Rear Differential
- Great looking, correct, Black Bucket Seats with Backdraft Callouts & 4-point Harness
- Lemans style “Quick Jack” Bumpers
- Full array of Autometer Black Faced Gauges including 8K RPM Tach & Reverse Counter 180MPH Speedo
- Push Button Start & Electronic Cutoff switch
- 4 wheel Power disc brakes
- Great looking 18” “Knock-off” Wheels with Falkin High-Speed Radials
- Comes with Backdraft Assembly Manual, Backdraft Roadster Specification sheet and 2 sets of keys
- Ford Racing 302cid Crate V8, Tremec T5 5-speed manual and “Knock-Offs” too?
- Ford Racing 302cid Crate V8 with Aluminum Heads, Holley 4-BBL Edelbrock Intake Manifold and MSD Ignition
- Tremec T5 close ratio 5-speed transmission with correct forward facing shifter
- Mirror finish Indigo Blue paint with Silver stripes, clear coated and show waxed
- Optional snap-in matching Tonneau cover
- Chrome roll bar and Le Mans style filler cap
- 3 spoke stainless & woodgrain steering wheel
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Ultra Sharp, Rack & Pinion Steering
- Great sounding Side Pipe Dual Exhaust
- Sounds great and handles like a sports car should
- Show or drive this Iconic '65 Shelby Cobra
Cobra 427 Roadster
302 cid V8
5 Speed Manuel
Free 1 Year Warranty
'65 SHELBY COBRA 427
• Professionally built & only 1,210miles!
• Ford Racing 302cid Crate V8 with Aluminum Heads, Holley 4-BBL Edelbrock Intake Manifold and MSD Ignition
• Hi-Cap Aluminum Radiator and Eclectic fan
• Tremec T5 close ratio 5-speed transmission with correct forward facing shifter
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror finish Indigo Blue paint with Silver stripes, clear coated and show waxed
• Great looking, correct, Black Bucket Seats with Backdraft Callouts & 4-point Harness
• Optional snap-in matching Tonneau cover
• Lemans style “Quick Jack” Bumpers
• Chrome roll bar and Le Mans style filler cap
• Full array of Autometer Black Faced Gauges including 8K RPM Tach & Reverse Counter 180MPH Speedo
• 3 spoke stainless & woodgrain steering wheel
• Push Button Start & Electronic Cutoff switch
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• 4 wheel Power disc brakes
• Ultra Sharp, Rack & Pinion Steering
• Great looking 18” “Knock-off” Wheels with Falkin High-Speed Radials
• Great sounding Side Pipe Dual Exhaust
• Comes with Backdraft Assembly Manual, Backdraft Roadster Specification sheet and 2 sets of keys
• Sounds great and handles like a sports car should
• Ford Racing 302cid Crate V8, Tremec T5 5-speed manual and “Knock-Offs” too?
• Show or drive this Iconic '65 Shelby Cobra
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- 302 cid V8
- Body Color
- Indigo Blue
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice