1983 Oldsmobile 442 Hurst/Olds
- '83 HURST OLDS 442 15TH ANNIVERSARY
- Ultra-rare, unrestored survivor of this iconic muscle car driven 720 miles/year!
- Matching numbers Overdrive Automatic
- Original 3.73 heavy duty rear differential
- 15th anniversary callout & Power bulge hood
- Optional Woodgrain interior trim
- Original Delco AM/FM Cassette radio
- Fast ratio power steering & power disc brakes
- Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
- Show or drive this 1-owner, 25,196 original mile, unrestored time capsule, '83 Hurst/Olds 442.
- 1 Owner and only driven 25,196 miles
- Special edition Olds Rocket 5.0 liter H.O. V8
- Unique Hurst Lightning Rod shifters
- Mirror finish Black & Silver two tone paint w/ Hurst stripes show waxed + detailed
- Great looking Red bucket seat interior with factory console and Lightning Rod shifters
- Original Steering wheel with tilt column
- Ice cold factory air conditioning A/C
- Detailed engine and trunk compartments
- Hurst chrome rally wheels with Goodyear Eagle GTII Radials
Special Edition Rocket 5.0L V8
Automatic W/ Lightning Rod Shifter
Free 1 Year Warranty
'83 HURST OLDS 442 15TH ANNIVERSARY
• 1 Owner and only driven 25,196 miles
• Ultra-rare, unrestored survivor of this iconic muscle car driven 720 miles/year!
• Special edition Olds Rocket 5.0 liter H.O. V8
• Matching numbers Overdrive Automatic
• Unique Hurst Lightning Rod shifters
• Original 3.73 heavy duty rear differential
• Mirror finish Black & Silver two tone paint w/ Hurst stripes show waxed + detailed
• 15th anniversary callout & Power bulge hood
• Great looking Red bucket seat interior with factory console and Lightning Rod shifters
• Optional Woodgrain interior trim
• Original Steering wheel with tilt column
• Original Delco AM/FM Cassette radio
• Ice cold factory air conditioning A/C
• Fast ratio power steering & power disc brakes
• Detailed engine and trunk compartments
• Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
• Hurst chrome rally wheels with Goodyear Eagle GTII Radials
• Show or drive this 1-owner, 25,196 original mile, unrestored time capsule, '83 Hurst/Olds 442.
All vehicles have been professionally restored and reproduced unless otherwise noted as a "Survivor" please ask your sales enthusiast for details
- Engine Size
- Special Edition Rocket 5.0L V8
- Body Color
- Mirror finish Black & Silver two tone paint w/ Hurst stripes
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Red Bucket Seat
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice