1970 Dodge T/A Challenger
340cid V8 with Six Pack Carbs
727 Torqueflight Auto
Free 1 Year Warranty
'70 CHALLENGER T/A 340CI SIX PACK
• 1 of only 1411 built and match #'s too ( how many are left?)
• Professional Rotisserie Restoration (look under this car !) of this Genuine “A53” coded T/A Challenger (Trans AM)
• Correct original matching #'s 340 special T/A block with 3X2bbl carbs “SIX PACK”
• Heavy Duty 727 Torqueflite Automatic transmission
• HD 8 ¾ rear w/ Sure Grip (Posi) @ 3.91 gears
• Mirror finish, correct coded High Impact “FJ5” code Sublime Limelight Green paint w/ Black T/A stripe & 6 pack Callouts,
professionally show waxed & detailed
• Correct Fiberglas T/A fresh air hood
• Front & Rear Spoilers,
• Optional, Correct “J68” Code Rear Window Louvers
• New Black Bucket Seat Interior with Factory Console
• All new Door Panels, Carpet and Headliner
• Factory woodgrain interior trim
• Factory Dash with full array of gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Fuel, Temp, Alt & Clock
• Original Challenger 3-spoke, woodgrain steering wheel
• Show ready Detailed engine compartment
• Show ready painted trunk with correct space saver spare tire, inflator and correct mat
• Optional Fast Ratio Power Steering
• Power Disc Brakes
• Factory 15” rally wheels with period correct Goodyear Polyglas tires
• Great sounding factory correct Side-exit dual exhaust system
• Loaded with Documentation including both fender tags, Original Chrysler Broadcast Sheet, Titling back to 1975, etc, etc!
• It may be the only one in the world like this, Show or drive this Ultra-rare, Investment Grade, Collector Quality, '70
Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack
- Engine Size
- 340cid V8 with Six Pack Carbs
- Body Color
- Sublime Green
- Body Style
- T/A Challenger
- Interior Color
- Black Bucket Seat Interior
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice