1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
- '64 1/2 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE
- 1 of only 28,883 '64 ½ Convertibles produced!
- Ford C4 Cruise-o-matic Transmission
- Mirror finish, correct “J” code Rangoon Red Paint w/ White Stripes Show Waxed & Detailed
- Great looking White “Pony” Interior with full “Hump Hugger” custom console + cup-holders
- Hidden Kenwood AM/FM/CD/AUX Stereo
- Show ready detailed engine compartment
- Optional, fast-ratio, power steering
- Great sounding factory dual exhaust
- Professionally Reproduced and Restored
- Professional, Show-ready Restoration of this Ultra-rare, highly- sought out, Mustang GT
- Legendary Ford Pony V8
- Heavy Duty Rear Differential with 2.80 Gears
- White Power Convertible Top w/ matching boot
- Original 3-spoke Mustang Steering Wheel
- New Door Panels, Carpets and Dash
- Great looking chrome + stainless trim
- Period correct wheels w/ White-line Polyglas tires
- 289cid V8, Cruise-o-matic automatic, Rangoon Red and the top goes down too!
- Show or drive this collector quality '64 ½ Mustang GT Convertible
4 Speed Automatic
Free 1 Year Warranty
'64 1/2 MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE
• Professional, Show-ready Restoration of this Ultra-rare, highly- sought out, Mustang GT
• 1 of only 28,883 '64 ½ Convertibles produced!
• Legendary Ford Pony V8
• Ford C4 Cruise-o-matic Transmission
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential with 2.80 Gears
• Mirror finish, correct “J” code Rangoon Red Paint w/ White Stripes Show Waxed & Detailed
• White Power Convertible Top w/ matching boot
• Great looking White “Pony” Interior with full “Hump Hugger” custom console + cup-holders
• Original 3-spoke Mustang Steering Wheel
• Hidden Kenwood AM/FM/CD/AUX Stereo
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Dash
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Optional, fast-ratio, power steering
• Period correct wheels w/ White-line Polyglas tires
• Great sounding factory dual exhaust
• 289cid V8, Cruise-o-matic automatic, Rangoon Red and the top goes down too!
• Professionally Reproduced and Restored
• Show or drive this collector quality '64 ½ Mustang GT Convertible
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice