1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS
- Show Ready Restoration and ready to cruise!
- Chevrolet Automatic Transmission
- Mirror Finished Bolero Red with White Nose Stripe Show Waxed & Detailed
- Black Bucket seat interior w/ factory console
- Original Camaro RS Steering Wheel
- Great looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
- Optional Power Disc Brakes
- 15” Rally wheels w/ BFG'S radial T/As
- Chevrolet 327cid V8, HD Automatic and RS Front and Rear end too!
- Legendary Chevrolet 327cid V8 with Edelbrock Carburetor @ 300hp
- Heavy Duty Rear Differential with 3.90 Gears
- Iconic RS Rear end & Front with Electric doors
- Factory gauges including 120mph Speedo
- New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
- Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
- Fast-Ratio, Ultra-Sharp, Power Steering
- Header-back Dual Exhaust
- Show or Drive this Collector Quality 67 RS
327 cid 4-BBL V8
'67 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS
• Show Ready Restoration and ready to cruise!
• Legendary Chevrolet 327cid V8 with Edelbrock Carburetor @ 300hp
• Chevrolet Automatic Transmission
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential with 3.90 Gears
• Mirror Finished Bolero Red with White Nose Stripe Show Waxed & Detailed
• Iconic RS Rear end & Front with Electric doors
• Black Bucket seat interior w/ factory console
• Factory gauges including 120mph Speedo
• Original Camaro RS Steering Wheel
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Great looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Fast-Ratio, Ultra-Sharp, Power Steering
• 15” Rally wheels w/ BFG radial T/As
• Header-back Dual Exhaust
• Chevrolet 327cid V8, HD Automatic and RS Front and Rear end too!
• Show or Drive this Collector Quality '67 RS
- Engine Size
- 327 cid 4-BBL V8
- Body Style
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice