1974 Jaguar E-Type
- '74 JAGUAR XKE ROADSTER
- Only 33,300 original documented miles!
- Original Automatic Transmission,
- Mirror Factory Signal Red paint show waxed,
- Great looking Black Sport seat interior,
- Original Jaguar XKE Steering wheel,
- Ice cold factory Air Condition A/C,
- Factory Power Disc Brakes,
- Great sounding quad tip dual exhaust,
- A Jaguar Collector's Dream, show or drive this Investment Grade '74 E-Type Roadster
- Incredible, 1-owner, E-Type time capsule,
- Original 5.3 liter V-12 Engine @ 272HP,
- Original “Power-Lok” Limited-slip differential,
- Black canvas convertible top with matching boot,
- Full array of factory Smiths gauges including 7K RPM Tach and 160MPH Speedo,
- Original British Leyland AM/FM Stereo,
- Show ready detailed engine compartment,
- Original 15” 72 spoke chrome wire wheels with period correct Dunlop Elite radials,
- Original Owner's Manual & Warranty books,
5.3 Liter Aluminum 12
Free 1 Year Warranty
'74 JAGUAR XKE ROADSTER
• Incredible, 1-owner, E-Type time capsule,
• Only 33,300 original documented miles!
• Original 5.3 liter V-12 Engine @ 272HP,
• Original Automatic Transmission,
• Original “Power-Lok” Limited-slip differential,
• Mirror Factory Signal Red paint show waxed,
• Black canvas convertible top with matching boot,
• Great looking Black Sport seat interior,
• Full array of factory Smiths gauges including 7K RPM Tach and 160MPH Speedo,
• Original Jaguar XKE Steering wheel,
• Original British Leyland AM/FM Stereo,
• Ice cold factory Air Condition A/C,
• Show ready detailed engine compartment,
• Factory Power Disc Brakes,
• Original 15” 72 spoke chrome wire wheels with period correct Dunlop Elite radials,
• Great sounding quad tip dual exhaust,
• Original Owner's Manual & Warranty books,
• A Jaguar Collector's Dream, show or drive this Investment Grade '74 E-Type Roadster
- Engine Size
- 5.3 Liter Aluminum 12
- Body Color
- Signal Red
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States included for free at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice