1934 Chevrolet Phaeton
'95 Corvette LT4 V8
Free 1 Year Warranty
'34 CHEVY PHAETON
• 2-Owner, Garage kept & loved, no expense spared, build with over 1,200 man hours!
• Old Chicago body with 3” wider Fenders and Running Boards plus Chopped Roof
• Driven 10,500 miles since completed (Only driven 590 miles a year!)
• Corvette High-Performance LT-4 V8 @ 330HP
• Griffin High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator
• GM “4L60-E” Automatic Transmission
• Corvette Posi-traction Rear Diff w/ 3.70 Gears
• Front & Rear Independent Suspension
• 4-wheel Adjustable Air-Ride
• Mirror finished, Fire Engine Red paint professionally show waxed & detailed
• Outlaw Performance Grill + Nerf bar Bumpers
• Great looking Tan Canvas Top
• Custom Tan, Power, Memory, Leather Bucket seats with full console and cup-holders
• Custom Door Panels, Carpets & Headliner
• Custom Dash & Console Rosewood Interior Trim
• Full array of VDO White-Faced gauges including 7K RPM Tach and 120MPH Speedo
• Budnik 3-spoke Billet & Leather wrapped steering wheel with polished tilt column
• Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning & Modern Heat from “Vintage A/C”
• Alpine AM/FM/CD Digital Sound w/ Premium Speakers
• Show ready detailed engine compartment with Polished Engine Dress Up Package
• Great Looking Chrome & Stainless Trim
• 4-wheel Corvette Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra-sharp, Rack + Pinion Power Steering
• Staggered Budnik 15” x 7” & 17” x 10” Alloys with High-Speed 195 & 305 Radial Tires
• Great Sounding Dual Exhaust with custom tips
• Corvette LT-4 V8, 4L60 Transmission, Fire Engine Red and Custom Leather interior too!
• Show or drive this 1-of-a-kind '34 Chevy
- Engine Size
- '95 Corvette LT4 V8
- Body Color
- Mirror finish Fire Engine Red Paint professionally show waxed & detail
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
If Flemings includes shipping in any transaction it is a maximum of $1500.00. If the cost of shipping exceeds this amount or shipping is delayed for reasons beyond Flemings control, the customer will be liable for the difference in shipping costs.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice