1969 Chevrolet Camaro
6 Speed Manual
'69 CAMARO RS/SS CONVERTIBLE
• Spectacular restoration with modern performance and luxury upgrades,
• New GM crate Hi-performance fuel injected Aluminum LS3 V-8 making 450hp!
• Upgraded, high-capacity Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans
• Upgraded Tremec T-56 HD 6-speed manual transmission w/ modern hydraulic clutch
• Heavy Duty 12-bolt rear differential with posi-traction and 3.73 gears
• Mirror finish Tuxedo Black paint with White SuperSport Stripes Professionally Buffed, show waxed & detailed
• Iconic RS Front End with Electric Doors
• Custom two-tone Grey & Black Power Bucket seat interior with Blue piping and SS Callouts
• Full Custom center console with cup holders
• Custom dash with full Autometer gauges including 10K RPM Tach & 160 MPH speedo
• Billet 3-spoke steering wheel with tilt column
• Upgraded Pioneer AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB/BT Digital Sound with Custom mounted Hi-Fi Speakers and Navigation too!
• Ice-cold Air-conditioning A/C and Modern heat
• All new door panels, convertible top and carpets
• Loaded with options including Power windows, Keyless entry and Modern Alarm system
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• All new Chrome and stainless steel trim
• Ultra-sharp, fast-ratio Power Steering
• Upgraded 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes with Cross-drilled and slotted rotors
• Great looking, 18” Coys Wheels with High-Speed Bridgestone Radials
• Great sounding, Custom Header-back dual exhaust
• Modern LS-3 power, 6-speed manual, 12-bolt rear and Tuxedo Black paint too!
Partial build sheet :
$12000- LS3 engine (versus LS1) with an additional 100 HP
$5000- 6 speed Tremec transmission
$2000- RS/SS hideaway headlight package
$6000- Moden Camaro interior with power seats
$3000 - Custom digital sound system with built in sub woofers
$1500- Deluxe door panels
$3500- Vintage Air brand modern air conditioning and heat
$2000- Navigation and backup camera with custom built console with cup holders
$1500- Power cloth top and boot (not vinyl)
$1500 - Power windows
$600- Billet carbon wrap steering wheel
$1000- Tilt steering column
$800 - Billet pedals
$1500 - Autometer ultra light carbon gauges
$1000- DSE custom dash to hold the house Autometer gauges
$1500- BE Cool Radiator module with dual electric fans
$1000 - Fold down rear seat
$300- Tinted windows
$35000 Restoration-Body-Paint-Drivetrain Install, electronics, etc
$20000 Purchase one 1969 Camaro convertible to restore
$100,700 Total build costs
This is how you buy a 69' LS3 Pro-Touring Camaro, save a ton of money and not wait 3 years to drive it.
- Engine Size
- 6.2L LS3
- Body Color
- Mirror Finish Tuxedo Black Paint with White Stripes Professionally Show Waxed and Detailed
- Body Style
- Interior Color
- Black & Silver
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
You May Also Be Interested In
1) Vehicle Claims and Descriptions:
Vehicle Descriptions, representations and claims are based on what can be seen by the human eye, documentation, previous professional experience, opinion, factory claims, and, or, information passed on to us by previous owners or restorers. It's to the best of our knowledge that everything we advertise has all indications of being that claim. Please inquire as to what documentation we have on the vehicle you are purchasing. It is with integrity and honesty that we describe our cars, but they are in fact, up to 100 years old, may have had many previous owners, modifications or alterations that are unknown to the dealer, so it's not possible to verify everything about every car. As always we welcome personal inspections and or independent appraisers prior to the sale.
2) Temporary Hold Deposits:
These are refundable deposits to hold a vehicle while financial arrangements or vehicle inspections are being made by the consumer. These deposits will keep a particular vehicle off of the market for a period of up to 48 hours only. At the end of that period the vehicle must be paid in full or put back on the market for sale. If a customer needs additional time to complete the transaction, special provisions may be accorded by management of Flemings Ultimate Garage via a Non Refundable Deposit.
3) Non Refundable Deposits:
These are deposits of a substantial amount that Management of Flemings Ultimate Garage has agreed to accept on behalf of the buyer that will guarantee the hold of a particular vehicle for an extended period of time, in writing by both seller and purchaser.
4) Shipping / Transporters:
Flemings Ultimate Garage will help arrange, and in most cases, will ship our vehicles anywhere in the Continental United States at our offered prices. Please inquire about shipping charges at time of purchase. We do not, however, own the shipping company. We sublet all shipping orders to National Trucking Agencies and can not be held responsible for exact shipping delivery dates and times. We are subject to the same Shipping challenges as anyone needing to transport a vehicle cross country. We do have excellent relationships with major agencies and enjoy very reliable service.
5) Payment Methods:
Flemings Ultimate Garage wi ll accept Wire Transfers, Certified Bank Checks and Trade Ins with clear titles as payment for our vehicles. Credit Cards can be used for up to $3,000.00 towards the full purchase price. Personal checks can be accepted, however, the wait to clear time is 11 business days. In all cases, funds must be clear our bank before vehicles will be released.
6) Rates and terms subject to change at any time without notice